July 30, 2009

... next time

next time i'll know better than to sink my teeth into a flaming hot steaming apple pie right out from the oven.
my tongue has still not yet recovered from the experience.

no thanks to the hectic working hours and late night skypeing, my sleeping hours have gone out of whack and i woke up at 10am today, despite having set the alarm to go off at 7am. haiz. i now wake up in the wee hours of the morning with a mild backache. probably because i didn't allow myself to sleep comfortably on the bed.

i have another conference call to look forward to this evening *sigh*.

bump for the posto this afternoon to send out my BBH fitted today. i think i'm gonna miss my orange burst, depite not using it before. as much as i like fitteds for nighttime, i don't think i'm in love with them, if you get what i'm going at. i got my BabyBeehinds Magic-All Pocket in Twilight from Grace today. my friend who saw me unwrapping it looked incredulous when i explained about the whole diaper system to her. she says she's gonna let her future stay-at-home-husband handle all the poop while she pursues her career, lol. another friend was amazed at how i managed to get my things to sell. i'm grateful. sometimes my things will just sit there collecting dust in the closet for months on end.

bye bye BBH...

today staying over at my parents' place while Significant Other is still away.

i got my first skinny jeans from Topshop last Friday. blame Hani for wearing her blue ones the other day. i told her i love how she looked in it. then she had to tell me that they were still available. so of course being me, i pun pergi la turun tengok. they had pippa in black, white for 30% off, and the blue for 50% off. but white attracted dirt so i passed off that color. i wanted the exact one Hani had - in blue - but they only had it in size 25 and unfortunately for me i felt as if i was wearing a sarung nangka so i couldn't get it =(. but funnily enough i could fit into the black one in size 25. i felt like i was wearing tights. Hani lagi best. she had one in blue, she loved it so much she bought another one in black. hehe.

which reminds me, i went into Topshop on Monday with Hema and while i was on my way out, i accidentally slammed into one of those store detector poles. ouch. i blame myself for not looking straight ahead while walking =P. but seriously, it did hurt. my cheekbone and hand got a direct hit. i was lucky i didn't walk into it face first, my nose would've gotten a good whacking. a mental image of Micheal Jackson and his missing nose came to mind, haha (there's a lot of rumors about MJ circulating about up to the point of being seriously unbelievable). Hema was not amused though. next time, always look what's in front of you while walking.

i am thinking of doing something with my hair. my colleague recently had hers dyed and highlighted for a very reasonable price.

at this moment creating test data does not seem appealing to me in the least.

5 comments:

Maneesa said...

hi lily!
i posted something :P

E`n1x said...

hi sha!
i replied =P

Maneesa said...

lily post la pictures for the hair style that you did before :)
probably can get more ideas of how to do the next one! nway i havent seen you colored ur hair before..that could be an option too.

E`n1x said...

eh i got color la before this. i remembered doing it myself mase first year, it was so horrible, only the top part of my head look like it was dyed... mcm jambul. hahahahah. and i usually opt for highlighting (but since u didn't notice, tak berbaloi i buat, kah kah).
probably this evening i'll go back and dig up my old photos... u just gave me an idea for an entry =P. will keep you posted!

Maneesa said...

how come i didnt remembered ?
ni memang kena post all the pics ni.hehehe
ok can't wait for that post to be up!!
:)

(hair does get me excited!!)