December 16, 2011

sock bun update

so... i did a little experiment yesterday. at 3 in the morning (i couldn't sleep). i didn't use any serum or whatever, mainly because i don't own any. i only used abit of water because my hair seems to be at uneven lengths. don't ask me how many tries it took to get my hair up in the sock bun, i was beginning to think that doing Bamboletta messy buns were much more easier than this.

i went to work with the bun, btw. hahahaha. i was doubtful that the curls would last a whole day. kagum that adrin still had her curls the next day.
i took the sock out just after i had my lunch. verdict below:

before (3am):


after (2pm):


my hair can't hold curls it seems. suggest me a hair-friendly curl-strengthener serum, please?

2 comments:

adrianathani said...

Hey love! Your bun looks so chic!

As for why my curls lasted - I think it had less to do with the serum than the fact that I did the bun with damp hair and kept it on for about 12 hours.

E`n1x said...

unlike you, i was really impatient. hahahahah =P~