December 14, 2011

alot to talk about

i was googling Qatar Airways when i came across an interesting read. i barely know the blogger, i just chanced upon her blog and gave it a read. and liked what i see. even though i don't have a clue of who she is. haha. seems like it's hard not to like her after going through her blog. i like how she pursued dream and finally acheived it, which really doesn't happen to just anyone (i guess her physical attributes had something to with it as well, see previous sentence).

ok so after reading her blog, i realized how much i missed blogging. for some reason my life has been pretty dull. i haven't been babywearing in ages, which also means that i haven't been out of the house much lately. so here's some random pics i got from my iPhone with hopes of entertaining whoever reads my blog. i don't get alot of comments so i barely even know how many eyes actually make it to en1x.

so here are random things i'd like to crap about:

1. birthday tickets from Nuffnang courtesy of TGV Cinemas


last month was my birthday month so i received an email from Nuffnang saying i could collect 4 complimentary tickets from TGV Cinemas at their office. woohoo! free movie passes! problem is, i had never been to Nuffnang before and judging from their address (Heritage House) i definitely haven't been around that area before. i had to use my phone GPS to get there, and even then i had to make a u-turn because i couldn't turn right from Sultan Ismail (my gps told me to turn right at a no-right turn wahhahaha). their office reminded me alot of my former company's workplace. seriously. i was like, so this is an office? hahaha.

a special thanks to Nuffnang and TGV for such a nice gift for a feeble person like me =).

2. i borong-ed Ombak Rindu - the book


eeeee ok did i mention that i h8 the movie? =P~~~ jk! since my friend told me the movie was inspired from a book, and i was told that the book was quite good, so i thought i had to get it. two of my friends wanted to get it as well (i'm not that crazy to borong 3 for myself ok: one for upstairs, one for downstairs, and one in the car? haha) so i got my friend to help me buy them at the MPH fair at MVEC last weekend. i think my theory still stands: if something exists in both book and movie form, whatever form you encounter first will be the one you favor better. no?

i'm also in the process of collecting the Twilight books. so far i've only bought two. i'm abit cerewet on the physical look of the book. if anyone comes across the original cover version of Twilight, do let me know? =P.

3. someone's latest progress at flying skool.

earlier today i received a WA message and was just about to open it when i received a phone call.

"dah tengok?"
"i baru nak bukak. asal?"
"tengok dulu."


chee. someone scored the highest imaginable score ever for Principles of Flight rupanya. lolz.

4.camwhoring time!

you know the blog i mentioned about earlier? well the blogger practically had photos of herself EVERYWHERE in her blog. i think that's what made her blog seem interesting. haha. i h8 taking photos of myself. i'm reaching my third decade and already i feel old. fuuuhhh~. anyway, here's me camwhoring abit, wahahahhahahaha. don't laugh k =P.

i've always wanted my hair to have wavy ends but saloons keep telling me that my hair can't hold big curls. or something like that lah. previously i kept straightening my hair on an annual basis, i last rebonded my hair in early 2009. being not-poker-straight is the new in for me lol.


5. my dots books - princess & jigsaw

i was on my way to the posto yesterday when i came across MPH's booth at North Court, G Floor. i simply cannot buy the kids books that are not hardcover based - they simply don't know how to appreciate them. the youngest would burst into a fit of giggles whenever she manages to tear a paper into two, and the eldest simply won't baby her books. she'd campak them everywhere sometimes for game, she even managed to dismantle a hardcover book T_T so all those lovely 365 bedtime storybooks will have to wait until my kids can finally appreciate story time.

so anyway for Dayana i bought Princess books - a set of three - i know how much she loves princesses, and for Dinara, a hardcover jigsaw book that contains 4 big jigsaw puzzles - not that she knows how to put jigsaw pieces together, i just found the book too colorful to resist =P. when i showed her the puzzle pieces could be removed from the book, she got mad at me each time i wouldn't allow her to get the puzzle pieces out because she'd end up biting them anyways. Dayana pulak got pretty obsessive over her books, she didn't even allow me to read them. tsk.

me? ever heard of 'Guess How Much I Love You'? =D

6. lunch with my former colleagues two days in a row

the participants: karen j, wah jei, and shishi (same opis but we never hang out much). yesterday we had lunch at Aunty Nat. today we had lunch at La Manila. karen recently got back from maternity, and wah jei hasn't been travelling for quite some time, so we met up mostly to crap =D. i told karen next meetup we go alexis for pavlova, but only after CNY. hahahah. next week shishi will be on leave til the new year's to clear her leave T_T.

it's raining but i'm pretty lazy to get my butt down, mainly because i'll end up stuck in horrible traffic. a friend of mine is at DEMC. i thought of going after work today but the weather is soo sucky i think i'll drop by tomorrow before work. ta~

oh, and btw, driving to Pos Besar KL is so much easier / less hassle than taking the ktm from mv.

No comments: