October 29, 2011

kids conversations

earlier just now, Dinara tumpahkan Cheerios all over the bedroom floor.

Mommy: Dinara, no! T___T
Dayana: It's ok Mommy, it's ok. I buy you new one.
Dayana: I go to office buy you new one kay!

lol. chomel.

Mommy: Dayana, makan vitamin!
Dayana: thank you, Mommy *eats the vitamin*
Dayana: Mommy, nak vitagen lagi! *referring to vitamin*


try as you might to correct her, she'll always refer to vitamin as vitagen without fail.

Dinara has great lung power. whatever she can't get, she screams.
each time she cruises by the computer, she'll reach out her grubby little hands and try her best to curi tekan the Shift / Caps Lock on my keyboard.

Mommy: gimme five!
Dinara: *high fives*
Mommy: flying kiss?
Dinara: *puts her hand at her mouth, takes awhile for her kiss to 'fly' lol*
Mommy: say 'wow'!
Dinara: wowww~~ wowwww~~~
Mommy: say Mommy!
Dinara: MA-MA!

T____T

2 comments:

Twiggy said...

i can't imagine having two cheeky little girls around, they must be an absolute joy :D

just in case i haven't told you, I’ve moved my blog to liyanaznil.wordpress.com :) do drop by and leave your link? I’m in the process of rebuilding my list of blog-buddies :) cheers!

E`n1x said...

hi darl! yeah i know! i just haven't updated ur link yet. it's been awhile since you updated yours, i miss all your ramblings and such =D