November 23, 2009

year 27: officially ended!


so i turn another year old this year. i don't feel old. in fact i feel like i'm aging backwards physically, with my brain ageing three times forward haha.

i had a peaceful weekend, thanks to everyone for their thoughtful SMSs, FB wishes, and via other futuristic modes of communication. i don't find it surprising that i never get a physical card anymore, with the exception of from my own family, lol.

i hope i'll be more hardworking, more smarter, more wiser, more richer, more prettier =P. more good deeds, less bad deeds. more love, less hate. more smiles, less frowns. more patience, less swear words (er...). i hope to be a wiser spender. i hope to be a great mother to my daughter. i hope to love myself more.

my crazy deskmate decided to get revenge on me by getting me this:


a little something from my colleagues. i could hear the screech of the cellophane as they pieced everything together at Sam's desk. i just can't believe the bear got speared in the butt. hahahahahah. thanks for the thought =).

and so i had an interesting weekend. i started out the Saturday with going on a short road trip with my friends to Genting =).




the weather was kinda drizzly so we spent most of the time indoors. the weather was really nice!!! thanks very much to the two drivers for getting us back home safely =).

then at 8-ish we went to a BBQ held by Significant Other's former colleague in Shah Alam. the photos here were taken by Fahmi =). i found it amusing that my daughter was more agreeable to strangers, she ran around the house like nobody's business. she even took a minute or two to smile at Uncle Fahmi's pointing camera before dashing off somewhere else. lol. and she even took the opportunity to grab someone's coke and pour it into my bag T_T.




and Sunday was spent attending kid's birthday parties, followed by a nice quiet family dinner in the evening, just the three of us.


that's the end of my birthday weekend =D.

by the way, just to prove to you that i've aged a year older, i've successfully made my green notebook disappear. i want to scream because all my notes and reminds are written in the book, but i have totally forgotten where i put it. gerammmmmmmmm! (and when i complained to anyone who was willing to listen that i lost my notebook, they all thought that i was talking about a laptop. hahahah. what happened to the good 'ol traditional paper book? haiz).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy 27th bday lily!!!! still standing gorgeous~~