November 24, 2009

temptations for you

sorry, couldn't resist =P. i know how much emiza has been wanting a rainbow wrap, and i came across some photos of a mother of 5 selling off her rainbow wraps on fsot who still looks hot even after all those years. i wish i look like her 10 years down the road lol! i know emiza has already quenched her lust over these beauties... let's wait with her shall we? =D

earthy rainbow

felice

below photo is a cgw dyed pink. lovely isn't it? too bad the mama had already overdyed it with another color because it wouldn't sell. i would've bought it in the original dyed color, i was just too broke then to grab it from her then hahaha. you can still see the waves contrast. it's a nice shade of pink too. and it's in the perfect size too. lol. been itching to get a waves ever since i let go of my omt. waves are in a category of their own, in my opinion. the weave is cushy and supportive =).

CGW dipped in pink

i still haven't found my green notebook. so my heart is like so tak tenteram because of that. grrrr. i want to shop to release tension but i'm broke (i know better that i shouldn't =P). so now i'm occupying my brain with blogging nonsense. so this post might be up a while. maybe it wouldn't. haha.

i seriously need to get wrapping out of my system. it's not like i'm a fan, anyway. but they're just soOoOoO nice to see. please bear with my nonsense =P. i suffer from this disease where i buy and hoard, and once i've outgrown the phase, i let them all go. phases that have come and gone include shoes (i think i have about 30 pairs, some of which until today i am too sayang to let go even though i know i'll never get around to wearing them), skirts (during the time i was unmarried and took dancing classes =P), accessories (no thanks to shishi, lol. i have a bunch of earrings and necklaces at home in my jewellry boxthat i rarely wear nowadays) and scarves (no thanks to Tie Racks. and Arzu. and Ariani. sold most of them off already and gave them away as presents because i'm not using them). current obsession is wraps. i'm patiently waiting for this phase to expire. it doesn't help that the current craze on mbw is wraps! beongoks (doesn't help either that nita just bought her very own maruyama hahahah).

oh yeah, i just realized that i don't really fancy 2nd hand diapers, especially if they've been subjected to heavy duty use. i tried on my Baby Beehinds AIO which i bought as seconds on my dot last weekend, and she wore it for 2 hours (during nap time) before it started to leak. is using the booster really necessary? luckily the waterproof bedpad helped protect the mattress. i had to wash the sheets and her Chewy. it doesn't help that the weather is like this, everything takes ages to dry. i wonder how UK people do it. i love the weather, don't get me wrong. i just hate doing laundry in this weather. hee~~~

btw i counted, i have about 23 CDs. is that too much? mostly all different brands, at the time i was tempted to see which brand suited me best. and i sold off the ones i didn't really fancy. i found that i liked my BGs and DBs best =D.

i bought a bottle of nail polish at Genting. takde kerje punye pasal. they were going for rm1 so what the heck. current 1Elianto nail color on offer is Platinum Pearl. my nails are currently painted this shade =D.

tomorrow i should remember to bring some bread so that i can eat the peanut butter my deskmate bought for me for breakfast. haha.

and tomorrow i should get some cream for my eczema. i seem to have developed immunity against Cloderm. haiz. and tomorrow is the day i should cut up another credit card. what say you? =D

sekian, terima kasih.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

darn it, you make me crave for felice AND peanut butter!! hahaha

felice reminds me of neobulle julie (emz's)

E`n1x said...

lol. see what crap i blog about when i feel like blogging but i've run out of ideas? hahahaha =P

LiXa the Mama Alya said...

OMG! felice looks yummy too..
its already bad enuff that EVERYONE except me and u (exaggerating) bought new fluffies already, now u making me drool over this!

thank God my PP is not activated!

E`n1x said...

haha i've been good, i haven't bot anything yet. how's my Claudia? that was my first wrap ever, so it's kinda sentimental for me to let it go so soon... =P
advice: get ur hubby to change ur pp password if u have one so u can't log in, haha

NITA said...

lilies ---

hhaaahha i understand it very well!!
I hate it when i am in such phase..

when i made my bb slen purchase, the word 'bb slen' kept on ringing my ears till it hurt.

It's like -- bb slen.. bb slen.. bb slen... till faded :P

Gud Luck to all of us LOL!

SlingMeMama said...

felice nih coloway kan....... wrap brand ape nih... cantiknyer...... u all newbies nih dahsat le being a warpper mania.... me as always...... imaging the felice being sligified. im truly a sligified mania!cant resist the temptations

E`n1x said...

nita: my craving belum satisfied lagi nih hahaha *crap*. i mau a cgw!

shida: girasol! lol. i wanted my symphuo to be slingified. but then again i saw elly do a no-sew RS with her kipawa... so i was thinking i could have a 2-in-1 thing... so that's like better la kan? =P