January 13, 2009

EL-ling at starbucks

guess where i am? at starbucks, waiting for Significant Other to finish his 'shopping'. sigh. this is my first time wi-fiing at starbucks. hohoho. i don't usually do starbucks because they don't do my favorite drink, cinnamon ice blended (gene thinks i'm crazy for liking this though) but i don't think there's a coffee bean anywhere nearby. i know for a fact that i'd die of boredom if i follow Significant Other around, especially since he can go at it for hours on end (like me shopping til i drop), so i'd rather sit back and relax at a coffee house (kedai kopi) instead =P.

this morning while waiting for Significant Other to withdraw cash at the bank, i accidentally terdropped my butterfly hair clip onto the tar road when i was getting out of the car without realizing it. and then this car comes along, which happily ran over it =(. terpenyetlah the clip dengan bangganya totally beyond saving. so tamatlah riwayat itu hair clip. sigh. what luck.

do you know i have 3 children?

1. dayana
2. our home PC
3. the infamouse honda civic 2.0

if any one of them falls sick or gets injured in any way, then habisss la the whole family will end up in total chaos. like yesterday, the PC's motherboard hangus. Significant Other was totally hyped up about it. he bought another one as a replacement, but unfortunately it was defected and had to be exchanged. double hype as in hangin satu badan. so today i'm on EL, accompanying Significant Other to repair the crisis that has caused me to lose sleep last night, while worrying about my unfinished work that awaits me at the office tomorrow. lol. luckily Dayana is with my parents. triple hype. she's almost 5 months so i've gotta start researching on solids. i'm thinking of starting her on solids when she turns 6 months old. i found the mini blender i wanted sold at Tesco but i haven't bought it yet =P. so enough researching on CDs. for now (my stash is enough to kalahkan a fulltime CD mommy. hee~).

i finally managed to fix my Casio Baby G watch! the battery died not long after i gave birth to my daughter, and the strap kinda putus at Jusco MV some weeks ago and i lost one of its parts. so i've been kinda watchless ever since. i think it's kinda stupid that some watch shops doesn't offer battery replacement. probably because they want you to buy their wares? jergh. i bought my watch at Central World in Thailand during a 2-week biz trip for TrueMove 2 years ago (i heart Bangkok!!!). i bought it there because at the time when i first saw it in the catalog it wasn't available in Malaysia. so when i set my eyes on it i felt like i just had to get it =P. and it's not the normal silverish steel color like most steel watches you see in the store, it's a nice shade of rose. quite unique. i had accidently dropped my trusty Pop Swatch watch, which has been loyal to me since i was in Form 5, onto the hard marble floor. the second hand refused to function properly due to the impact =(. so i had to find a replacement, which i eventually found... in Thailand. haha!

my G-ms Baby G

but i'd like to complain about the store at which i had my battery replaced however. i think it's the only watch store here. i really didn't like the person who attended to me. the person looked like he had no interest at all in my request for battery replacement. like he'd rather entertain those foreign poeple who buys those really expensive watches and pays for them in foreign currency and sees me as an interference to his profit margin. seriously! i know la that the price of battery replacement doesn't amount to the price to buying a new watch, but still... if he were to take genuine interest towards me, who knows, i might come back again, right? but noooooooo, he had to give me his mandom face. i felt like throwing my shoe in his face. gerammmm ok. so i'll take my business elsewhere next time, thank you very much.

haiz.

my laptop battery is running out. and i forgot to bring along the charger. til then, taa~

No comments: