January 8, 2009

Dayana and EBM

i realized in the past few days that my daughter couldn't really take much of frozen EBM. i don't know why. last week since there were many public holidays (Awal Muharam and New Year) i was with Dayana most of the time so i didn't need the use of my milk stock in the fridge. there were 7 bottles altogether so i decided to freeze them for later use. on Monday i unfreezed 4 of the bottles and left them for my mil to give my daughter. but halfway through the day Significant Other called me saying that Dayana was pooping frequently in small amounts and she seemed rather unsettled. which was weird because the day before she was fine. i first guessed it was the EBM that caused her get an upset stomach because the next day when i gave her fresh EBM, she seemed quite well, at least alot better than the day before.

this theory of mine was further strengthened when i sent her to my mom's place and my mom gave her frozen EBM, which also caused her to poop frequently, and in small amounts. so i know now that it's the EBM at fault. hehe. now the question is... why? weird. before this i gave her frozen EBM but she seemed to take it OK. or maybe that time i wasn't being observant enough and didn't really notice. i dunno. lol. is it because of how i handle frozen EBM? or the EBM itself? i wonder if any of you might know about this.

so... it's back to the pumping board for me. lol.

yesterday, since i was gonna pick Dayana up, i had dinner at my parent's house. i found that Dayana absolutely loves to babble sepenuh hati to my mom, and in a really loud voice too. my dad was amazed at how such a loud voice can come from someone so small, haha. i think it's probably because my mom talks to her in various tones of voices, of which she finds really interesting. but she takes one look at my dad and she bursts into tears. hahahaha. i think she hasn't been socializing with my dad for a long while.

one thing i noticed recently is that whenever Dayana lies on her back, she loves to lift up both of her hands in the air front of her, at shoulder's length. as if she just realizes that she has to hands to utilize =P. i find it really funny. even when you hold her cradle style, she'll lift one hand up for whatever reason only know to her. reminds me of 'hail hitler'. you know, like tabik hitler ittew, hahahahahah. my mil wonders the same thing too.

the FS will be arriving soon... lalala~

No comments: