April 19, 2011

busy busy busy

new maid has arrived. i don't have time to settle the permit @(#*@(*&$(*@# i find it weird that by far both my kids will automatically warm up to Indonesian maids even at first meet. serious, til now, Dinara throws a ruckus each time my mom comes to visit.

been working late the past week to settle a hotfix. but the environment is not making it easy for me, my files keep going into the ERROR directory. and the error messages that i get from the component log only comes in standard Complish jargon, something which i do not converse well in.

4 fluffies unexpectedly arrived at my (office) doorstep. this goes to show how officially crazy i have been, an intervention is necessary before it's too late.

due to rushing to meet deadlines, i have not been pumping on time therefore milk production is decreasing @_@ i am lucky that i have a kind and concern neighbor in the office that will always remind me that i'm water-less. haha.

to make things even complicated, Significant Other just sprung a surprise next weekend. crapppp.

last weekend i went to the GP to get Dayana's overdue 18-month shot, Dinara for her phlegm and happened to be she was down with a slight fever.

weight of both kiddos as of last Saturday 16/04:
Dayana: 11.1kg at 2yo 7mo+
Dinara: 5.4kg at 7mo+

dunno if i should be worried. not like i can shove more food down Dayana's throat. and since i babywear Dinara most of the time, i feel like my arms are gonna break each time i carry her barehanded, lol.

tax return deadline is coming up. double crap.

oh and i finally got around to sticking this bumper sticker i received from my friend Rozy. i kept misplacing it until i found it one day while emptying out the rubbish from my car.

(pic)

No comments: