so as most of you know, little autumn is getting a summer. i didn't think it would be that easy to decipher, but oh well =P.
before dayana was born, i used to fondly refer to her as autumn. so one of my status messages then was 'autumn in september', because her EDD was supposed to be in the middle of September. somehow she heard daddy's wish and came out a couple of weeks earlier, exactly a day after we finished assembling her cot. lol.
second time around, the EDD is about a week before dayana's. and it kinda sounded tak cun if i were to label this one as another autumn ('autumn's getting an autumn' sungguh tak menarik perhatian kan? kan?). since i had a big feeling that this one would be another august baby (that's 3 augustus versus 1 november in the family! egad!), i decided to label this one as summer for the fun of it. heehee. so that's just my little story behind the seasons thingy.
anyway, i'm the superstitious type, so i wasn't into breaking the big news yet, spare a few of them. but in the end i couldn't resist =P. besides, as of today i'm only about 2 months along, and that's nothing compared to those already in their second trimester. and i found out not on my doing, but during the medical checkup that i had to take. haha. previously when i thought my cycle was out of whack i wasted rm20+ on two test kits only to get negative results. so this time around? i didn't bother checking =P. hence, my surprise -.-.
was it planned? i was on Noriday for a couple of months before i got lazy and decided to ditch it altogether (i also got my P right after i took it, but as soon as i ditched it my P didn't come back until 6 months after Dayana was born). i was actually ok with the pregnancy since the gap between the kids would be 2 years. Significant Other was a wee bit more excited than me at breaking the news to everyone, haha. we're a bit financially worried though. which is why i am where i am right now. hopefully since i'm now in a remote area (compared to where i was formerly, where everything IS under the sun), i reduce spenditure and hopefully save more (and pay off my loan sharks faster!).
this time around, the feeling is totally different. with dayana i had a very happy pregnancy - great appetite, nada morning sickness, clear complexion, energetic feeling, luscious hair, sugar, spice and everything nice!
so for this time around, i have:
- too much gas in my body (hahahahahahha)
- limp hair. now i feel like cutting it short to put me out of my misery.
- gatal kulit everywhere! even the old itches are acting up again :S *cry*
- no mood to eat. eat only to fulfill the requirements of alas perut.
- instead of morning sickness, i get evening sickness. that's when i totally lose my mood to eat. i'm just lucky i haven't thrown up yet, just the feeling of wanting to throw up.
- water tastes yucky. because of this my water intake has decreased =(
- i lost my mood in babywearing ever since i started feeling feeling lousy.
- susceptible to sickness. i'm currently nursing a bad cough and asthma! (Drs out there, is it okay for me to use my inhaler?)
- i'm tired most of the time (ok, last time pun i was equally as sleepy so i guess this doesn't really count). i just wish that Somebody would understand just how tired i really am. hmph!
i told dayana there was a baby in my tummy and she looked at me as if i were crazy because as far as she knows, there's only your belly button there. haha. so here's to me looking forward to the next 7 months. i'm not sure if i'm even ready to relive my experience or not. despite being a fun journey before, i am so not looking forwarad to all the body aches and tiredness that will surely ensue. but i'm lucky i don't have a reason to take ktm anymore!
i just realized i've been neglecting to write about Dayana in my blog, haven't i? huhu. she's at my mom's this week, going through/browsing/exploring everything in the house i expect =P