August 6, 2009

inedible bread for breakfast

ok, so it's not bread.
and it really isn't edible.
just thought i'd post a photo here after seeing Liz's photo of her yummylicious daughter posing with her ysabel.

i've heard of the term before from existing threads and i got curious as to how it was done so i thought i'd attempt it myself with only the visuals to guide me (words put me to sleep).

the result: hebat! *puji diri sendiri*

braiding!

and i was so excited i did a couple more =P

here's a couple of how-to photos before i forget:


oh yeah, there's another thing i came across that got me all excited.
but it'll be on my wishlist for now. huhu.

night rainbow! oh my =P~~~

updated: i've decided Night Rainbow isn't as lovely as i hoped it to be... Symphuo or Earthy Rainbow would look much more nicer in contrast =D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is it for? *blur*

E`n1x said...

babywearing! LOL.
with the exceptions of my pashmina. lol.