May 12, 2009

i want... (yes, i WANT)

i just started using my cloth diapers again. thinking about the small stash that i've built, rase macam sayang pulak to just let it rot in my CD museum drawer =P. and my Drybees are sized so pretty soon Dayana's gonna outgrow them. and she pooped in each one. boleh tak ini minah? chis.

the list below has been triggered by Sarah's sudden urge to borong all the lovely available Drybees print in L size. and... i caught the CD bug again. heehee~

but i'm broke. so they'll remain as wishlists for now. hoho.

i want...

1. Jeng Jeng Jeng!

2. Baby Beehinds - Magic-All Pocket AIOs

3. Kissaluvs Fitted Diaper Size 1

4. Blueberry One Size Deluxe H&L Diapers

5. Limited Edition bitti d'lish Minkee Snap-In-One (because it's red)

6. Drybees M size!
candy stripes, mocha dots and jangle/retro print!

7. MEG Pink/Black Baby Changing Pad

7 comments:

NM said...

cute2 cd ni..tapi tak mampu lagi lor...huhuhu

Unknown said...

Hi En1x..salam kenal..

Just FYI, I love the BBH Magic AIO too! I have 2 minky & 1 PUL (new & preloved). These are great for Zuleyka.

Blueberry minky OS H & L is cool too..!

I just got Zuleyka's IB D'Lish..yes the red one!! :)

Zuleyka will outgrow one of her M-drybees soon..pattern chocolate/mocha bubbles (lupa lah nama). Will be selling it soon..

JumpSac Baby® Slings said...

woohooo.. is that a giras? hehehe :P
if you got it.. let's temp trade!
I like my rs in threes..
1) sturdy one like the sturdy linen. great for long carry.
2) thin compact one.. like the thin linen blend. great in hot places.
3) plush thick one like the giras. :P. sedap in aircond places.

-Syaz aka JumpSac Ring Slings

E`n1x said...

mama-qaisara: mmg cute =D but pricey!!! so they're on my WISHLIST for now... sigh

soho mama: i haven't tried IB and BBH Magic AIO before, but i heard from some mommies that they're great, which i y i wanna try one fer myself =). i'm a current fan of BG, DB and HH. wah when u mau sell do let me know! i'm contemplating whether i should upgrade her DB size or not. sayangnye all my S DBs... hehe

syaz: yeah, it is =P but the color is not a cun as ur Choco tho, haha. still in the process of getting it. later can i send it to you for shortening? u can try it out too! =D
btw, i nk give ur giras one last try before returning it, i hope that's ok with u...

JumpSac Baby® Slings said...

lily,
kalau i can find another giras in another color (coz I already have the choco as a wrap kan..), i can sell my choco RS to you.
But lemme find a replacement yah..
And btw, sure, boleh pinjam lagik.. :D

Anonymous said...

Salam to you!
I love BellaPosh and rumparooz punya cd. They are the best!
Ring sling, tak reti nak pakai, so I use pouch slings. :-)

E`n1x said...

i haven't tried rumparooz CD. that's the new CD tiny tapir has been promoting about, right? =P. i have one of their inserts but i haven't tried it out yet.
i now have one hotslings pouch =D which i don't share with the maid. lol. sayang lah!