April 30, 2009

stila curse

i cannot believe i went crazy over stila. and after all that rambling about not liking stila, about not ever going to buy stila, about being totally uninterested in stila, bla bla bla~ (yada yada yada, yeah, what a load of total crap).

i blame stila for bringing out items one at a time.
i blame stila for not bringing out the items that i want.
i blame stila for tempting me to get other things apart from what's in my list.
i blame stila for making me wait like an idiot at the counter just to get first dibs on hot selling items.
i blame stila for making my wallet emptier.
i blame stila for closing down in Malaysia.

hahahahha. i should blame myself really. but they're going really cheap. sigh.

anyway, here's a photo of my stash!


damages incurred:
1. kajal eye liner in amethyst
2. stila makeup case
3. angel fit whitening powder foundation + compact
4. eye shadow trio gold glow
5. stila petal infusions eye makeup dissolver
6. long wear lip color in flushed
7. convertible eye color in indigo and onyx
8. stila oil-free sheer color tinted moisturizer
9. stila blush brush #1
10. stila pink tin (collector's item)

i guess i'm gonna hafta postpone my plan to get an SSC =P.

No comments: