May 2, 2008

my two-day sob story

Happy Labor Day! one day just doesn't seem to be enough, eh? =P~

i took emergency leave the day before to settle some personal matters... make car payment, pick up a parcel from the post office, send in my tax return form... then spent some me-time at Secret Recipe - oreo cheesecake and iced chocolate with whipped cream. yummy. i seem to be indulging alot these days =P then later in the evening went out for seafood at Tanjung Harapan, Port Klang with Significant Other, Megat and Hasmah. yummylicious! though i'm not much of a seafood fan, the ikan bakar was yummy, and the tom yam was dee-lish too. i think i overate that night. felt like a waterballoon when making our way back to the car. i thought the service could be better. probably because the next day was a public holiday, so the restaurant was a bit overcrowded, even at 9.30pm. too bad i didn't bring my camera, as this was a spur of the moment idea. haha.

didn't go anywhere on Labor Day. planned to watch Ironman, but plans got cancelled at the last minute, which was okay. i'm broke anyway. going through all my receipts made me realize how much i had spent for the month of April - the horrors! Family went off to Terengganu to visit grandma for the whole week, and i got left behind =(( waaaaaaa... i miss the mouthwatering sata, and keropok lekor, and nasi dagang, the A&W at Batu Burok beach (don't ask me why, but i always feel that this is the bestest A&W outlet ever, lol) and most importantly, my Grandma =D

sata..... i loike. my fav~

and you know what? brother-in-law is leaving for a two-week holiday to Perth, Australia. damn i am so jealous!!! and not only that, he got his very own brand new Sony Vaio lappie!

No comments: