May 13, 2008

and it's only Tuesday

happy mum's day last weekend! might i just post here that i have the bestest mommy in the whole wide world. muaks!

now in my 23rd week. how time flies. it's just like how money flies. lol. went for my monthly checkup yesterday. everything looks bigger now. had my first tetanus jab. ouchies. received good news for Significant Other from the Dr (now let's not start on choosing Baby names yet, shall we? wouldn't wanna jinx it!). mil was happy. my mom was like, 'again?'

Noriza underwent a minor operation last weekend, so decided to visit her yesterday after lunch at her sister's place. she gets a week off from work. how niceeeeee... happened to be my rumet was on her way too, so met her there as well =D. a nice mini reunion, considering the fact that i haven't seen either one of them for quite some time. so we get to gossip abit, haha. i am sooo determined to go on a holiday once i'm able to board an airplane. seeing everyone jetting off here and there is making me turn green.

daddy bought the tickets! yay~ so i finally get a chance to see it after missing the show the first time it was on. best best XXD

on another side note, i am totally demotivated in completing my work these days. if he could, i think my boss would've strangled me already. been stuck doing the same thing for almost 3 years running, how much more can you take? i seriously need a change. but it seems that i'm not sure what. besides, i'm gonna hafta wait until December until i can simply throw letter. haha.

mid year performance reviews are coming up. whooppee...

No comments: