April 14, 2015

hospital checklist for baby #4

NOTE TO SELF: GET THIS DONE PRONTO.

i went for my 36th checkup yesterday and my Dr. had me do a CTG T____T. 2.4kg yo. i was like whaaaaa.? i haven't been having much of an appetite lately, where did those extra grams come from???


after so many times experiencing birth, my hospital bag checklist keeps on getting simpler and simpler.

mainly because you become wiser that you don't really need to pack your entire house, and also because by then you should be smart enough to differentiate between the necessities and the junkies.

so... here's my list. so that when the time comes i just have to click this post and voila, everything's there. i like to scribble on random scraps of paper and it's very annoying when i can never manage to find that particular piece of paper when i really need it. my boss has always been amused to see me doing this, especially when it comes to jotting down my work notes lol.

me:
nursing friendly tops
kain batik / comfy pants
panties
disposable pads (i hate hospital pads)
nursing bras + pads (i need to replace my Avent ones, so masam already after three kids)
socks
sweater
towel

phone + phone charger + cable
pink folder (which documents all my hospital appointments)
slippers
nursing cover
plastic bag for dirty clothes
laptop (=P)
light snacks (just in case you get hungry in the middle of the night)
water bottle
tissue

toiletries:
toothbrush + toothpaste
facial wash
body wash
hairbrush
shampoo
lotion
face powder
lip balm

the baby:
going home outfit
swaddle blankie
hat
diapers (just in case)
baby wipes

ta-da! that's it. now if only i have the mood to get started with going through the kids' old baby clothes to see what needs washing and what can be reused for the new baby. so malas T_T.

No comments: