August 5, 2014

more zat love

i was given the opportunity to try more zatgebos of a different kind: twill, and plain weave EC.
(thanks hani n ciayin)

Aneto Blue 4.3m $344
blue mercerized cotton weft
313 g/qm, 28 inches wide


zatgebo aneto
really dense of a wrap :O
new labeling
middle marker

Nebula
Egyptian Cotton Weft
(umm i don't have much details on this yet)

zatgebo nebula
much more softer in comparison

i didn't take a photo of the middle marker, but it's a weaved in thicker thread like my Reflections.

this has got to be my most favorite colored wrap, because of the pink n purple LOL.
aaand despite me hating dark colored wraps.
it's ridiculously soft too!
too bad the lengths about 3.55m. i can barely eek out an FWCC.

action shot in front of mucky mirror =P

wrap verdict:

1. i find Aneto to be very dense, i think my arms ached just trying to wrap with it (bahahahah). i think a ruck length would suit me better. i find twills differ from one wrap to another, so i can't simply assume that twill is thick.

2. love the Nebula colors, but it's abit too soft for my liking to use with my 8kg+ kiddo. i think i would prefer my Reflections better. Nebula would make a very good squishie wrap!

maybe i'll iso a plain weave one day. i've still got a few scratches to itch in the meantime.
=)

No comments: