May 18, 2010

tit for tat

i've sold this...

to fund this...

photo taken from www.frogmama.com

and so the destashing continues... sigh.

today is sooo not a good day for me. didn't help that Dayana was awake from 1am to 5am last night. thought i could leave her to be by herself but noOoOoO, kejap nak 'shushu', kejap nk perosek barang atas meja, kejap diye poopie, kejap nak bodyslam Mommy diye, tsk. and she wanted the telly on too! T_T *okay Daddy, no more late Skypeing after this!*

and this jerawat on my chin is taking forever to clear up! whennnnn will it be August???

*stress**stress**stress**stress**stress**stress**stress**stress*

updated:
to further illustrate my bad luck day:-

i left the office and trudged in the drizzle to my car only to find my sidemirror got hit by some stupid idiot, the mirror was completely destroyed. just my bl**dy luck! *&#$*(&#$^@#& i am soooo pissed!!! tak reti nak budget ke jalan tuh??? grrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!! there goes my $$ again... sigh =(

and i came home to a little girl with a big lip. apparently she ran a little bit too fast at the supermarket and accidentally fell and injured her lip. haizzzzzzzzzzzz *cry*

today my colleague's contract expires, so i'll be on my own after this *weep*

i can NEVER win.

No comments: