October 28, 2009

farewell to these

with a heavy heart i let go of these beauties. i wouldn't be doing them justice by keeping them in my drawers so these had to go. hope the mamas that would be receiving them will love them as much as i did =).


my MPB Flannel Fitted in Monkey Print! got this along with another velour fitted from MPB aeons ago when MPB was considered to be a great CD (i should think it still is!). unfortunately i got too many fitteds due to the yummy prints. i don't use fitteds much because they needed to be paired with covers (and i only have 2) and they take forever to dry, and since i don't have my own house to dry them wherever i please, so... this one has to go =(. i've been trying to convince myself that i don't need another fitted. oh how i wish BG came in more livelier patterns! =P


my Cushie Tushies AIO Couture in London Mod. i love the colors, i still do but i'm just not a fan of this CD. this CD is so soft and snuggly you can even use it as a mini pillow! (hahahahaha). i think it'll fit better onto older babies so the bulkiness will be less obvious maybe? i dunno. and i've only used it like a couple of times on my dot, and i had to convince myself that this had to go too by promising myself i'd try the Rumparooz G2 later (luckily they come in really nice prints).

now... who wanna give my wraps new homes? =P~~~

No comments: