September 16, 2009

life sucks today

i'm having a really sucky day today.

the letters are finally out (after a 3 month delay). the figures are as hell not good. the future's looking really bleak. i feel under appreciated. seriously.

i need to move on. leave my comfort zone. it's no longer comfy.

my tailor lost the extra meter of kain i sent her to make my dot's baju kurung. raya is less than 5 days away. now what's my daughter gonna wear for raya? i specially wanted hers to match with mine *sob*. benci la. next time please focus on one customer at a time, ok?

sales are getting slower these days. either people are getting smarter or they're getting richer.

i'm getting thinner by the day. i feel ugly. why is the world hell bent on the thinking that fair and beautiful people gets everything?

i need to be brainwashed, change my perspective on life. i need to release the bad kurma karma inside me.

now if only i get the proper motivation to propel me to do it. geram!!!

on a slightly more brighter side, happy birthday wishes to:
1. wanie, my closest friend ever back in high school. we should meet up one of these days, okay
2. shaliza, my childhood school friend back in DU. all the hugs to you dear =)
3. rem, the guy i had the most 'history' back in my Uni days, hahaha. a great friend to crap with.

No comments: