June 25, 2009

miracle! haha

today i walked into zara (i bumped into KY on his way out)...
and i left the store without buying anything.
miracle twinkle little star! lol.

ok that was weird. i never leave a sale empty handed. even the four of my peeps went back to the office clutching their 'garbage' bags (as hani puts it, since the bags are black and ugly-looking).
nothing! ... even after deb's and aeris's attempts to tempt me.
now hani is threatening to poison me with another round of zara tomorrow. haha.

i think this has something to do with my recent online purchase which has wiped my credit out dry. hehe.
we'll see.

Significant Other's trip has been delayed to an unforseen date. yay! so i don't have to panic for now. but he'll be going off to Norway in two weeks after he touches down in KL. don't know if he's too thrilled about that. he'll start complaining about how he won't have enough 'rest' before jetting off to another country.

what's there to see in Norway? are there any good baby wraps? LOL. excuse me, i have baby carriers on the brain at the moment.

after work i'm off to pick up a lovely cat in search of a new home... and off to pick up a lovely gingham dress that i HOPE can fit me properly. hehe.

taa~!

No comments: