December 11, 2008

things i'm currently crazy about


1. baby wearing, especially mei tai from Aidafiqs
--- my roommate recently bought a sling from Littlepods after i pasted her the link. she fell in love with it immediately, much to my surprise (i tried in vain to get her into shopping mode back in our Uni days but i never managed to coach her to the dark side of spending dangerously, hahahah). she went out and bought herself one, which led me to this babywearing forum, which in turn led me to those yummylicious mommies that sells them baby slings... and got addicted to their blogs, bahhh. and i ended up buying a Dusty Rose Original Mei Tai from AidaFiqs. the way she pasted those colorful photos of her wearing them on her blog is really one of the reasons why i actually decided to buy her designs, rather than from another. she made babywearing seem so much fun, and she looked really comfortable in her own handmade mei tais, crafted with love =)


2. breastpumps - freestyle still in mind
--- after returning my friend's Swing i still couldn't get it out of my mind so i decided to get the Medela Freestyle, since it's a double pump. Farrah and Along are using it, and so i've heard nothing but praises from them. i've already made the deposit to Aja, so hopefully when i get it i make full use of it and won't regret this purchase. Significant Other already agreed to this provided i let go of my Mini E Plus. i'm okay with that. now.. is anyone interested? =P seriously! i'm almost reaching my target of breastfeeding for 6 months (although not exclusively). who knows, i might kick my target a notch higher and aim for 1 year =D. btw, i saw somewhere online that Avent ISIS IQ Duo is now selling for 1.2K.

3. baby stuff! especially toys, cloth books, rattles, etc. (note: online shopping = dangerous)
--- i knew that once i started shopping in this area, i'd find it hard to stop. i stopped by Kinokuniya one day just browsing and ended up with a book for myself (Blood Sins by Kay Hooper. i heart!), 2 cloth books from Roger Priddy for Dayana, and my sister's Japanese comics. hahahahha. i plan to get two more cloth books from Peter Haddock Publishing, which i can't seem to find in Malaysia. and toys? ooooh, don't get me started. i am nuts over Lamaze toys, and i've even thought about buying a couple more of them once Dayana turns 9 months. i even got carried away buying teethers (there is soo many shapes and sizes, darn! and i'm not even sure if Dayana wanna use them or not. the mother yang got carried away actually =P)

4. finding the ultimate comfy shoe - clarks in mind, or sketchers
--- my aunt owns the exact pair of Clarks that i've been eyeing for almost a year, wishing there was a discount. unfortunately me and my aunt are not the same size =(. when i went to look for it again, they were already out of my size. crap. so now i'm still in surveying mode. which is ok with me. i'm currently belasahing my red Vincci wedges that my roommate pointed out to me and i ended up buying. hahaha. it's just a little bit hard running in them. but so far i haven't twisted my ankle... *touch wood


5. peek-a-sense from Peekaroobaby - they're cute (to me, lah =P)
--- yes they're cute. but i'm not sure if Dayana would be interested in it. although babies do love taggies. i'll wait for a little while and she if she starts to show interest in taggies before i buy them.


6. baby cubes - such an interesting gadget. i'm amazed! hahahahah
--- she's barely four months old and already i'm thinking of getting these. they sound so kewl! omg, if i had the moolah, i'd be sharing traits similar to Becky Bloomwood by now. hahah. do you reckon i'd be rajin enough to make my own baby food?


7. the first years milk storage organizer - are they really useful?
--- i was wondering how to organize my EBM in the freezer. i don't have the luxury to conquer the freezer because it's my mil's though, so if i can find a better way of storing them i'd make my life so much easier =). i'm currently storing them in Playtex 4oz liners. do you think i can chuck them in this storage organizer? or would it be a total waste of my money?

8. browsing mommy blogs - brain has shifted into mommy mode these days =P
--- i'm addicted to baby blogs. please help me! hahahhahahahaha

.
.
.
.
.
this 'crazy' phenomenon of mine never seem to die out, don't you think?

p/s. i already bought the soda exchange knit sweater in black in MV, at 10% off =D

No comments: