August 12, 2008

week 36

finished up most of Baby shopping already. now need to think of where to store them in an organized fashion, they're taking up alot of space in my room (which is why i'm looking for a storage box of the sort). have a bunch of washing to do, and i haven't even packed my hospital bag yet. not that i even know the proper procedures of what i should do when one wants to give birth in the first place. at this rate i might end up giving birth in the streets. hahahaha. according to lilypie, i only have more or less 30 days to go!

received some lovely Baby presents from relatives. father-in-law got us a stroller from mothercare, brought back all the way from UK. Significant Other's aunt from the States gave us a bunch of cute rompers for Baby to wear. even sister-in-law was generous. she came back from UK with quite a number of things: a bunch of rompers for Baby (looks like Baby will have plenty to wear later on =P), as well as some baby bottles from mothercare. oh, and a sterilizer too! how nice is that! i now have plenty of bottles. lol. munira even gave me a nice fluffy blankie for Baby. i loike =D. but i hafta mention that my first ever Baby present was actually from my junior, given to me as a wedding present last December. haha =P

my wishlist is 'functioning' perfectly. ended up buying absolutely nothing from the list. except that i substituted the bag for an MNG cream top. though it was quite pricey, i loved it anyways. blame my colleague for making me wait too long while she tried on a dress (which she ended up buying, heehee). i was all ready to make it out of the store empty handed when the top caught my eye. hahahaha =P

need to clear out my workload before i take leave of absence. not only do i have my current stream to finish up (what with its defects and such) i only realized that i have another 2 more streams assigned to my name, each with its own teeny-weeny deadline. crazy, i tell you. the good part is we get to claim overtime on weekends. the bad part is at this stage, i'm too tired to even come to the office on weekends just to claim overtime. vpn-ning from home is no fun either. even a snail is faster than the connection.

what i want right now is to stop time so i can catch up on my sleep and finish up my work since i get back aches easily if i sit at my desk too long. sleeping is a bit of a problem now as i can't get myself into a comfortable position in bed anymore (switching positions and getting up from bed alone takes up most of my energy haha). it's 7.30pm and i'm still in the office. how hebat is that? i wish to teleport home!!!

p/s. my license expires next week. has it been that long already???

No comments: