July 18, 2008

my Baby!


cute tak =P Baby is now weighing about 1.4kg. that's still too light though. can't wait for the arrival of you =*> although i still got about a million things to settle beforehand. haiz...

gonna watch The Dark Knight this weekend. a friend of mine loved the movie to bits. we'll see. half of the cinema was already unavailable when i was purchasing my tickets online. i better watch all the movies that i can before the big D-day comes, i probably won't have my quality time after that.

tomorrow Significant Other's going for a preliminary eye test at Optimax. he plans to laser his eyes back into 2020 vision. haha. apparently i know three people who had already done it by that very same company, with very positive results (my Aunt, my cousin's soon-to-be husband, and my friend's boyfriend, who is surely looking 'hawt' by now =P). i wanna do it, but i'm unable to do so at the moment =(. anyway, one of the branches is having an offer, so might as well check it out while it still lasts. lasik is definitely not cheap. and so is braces, for that matter. i asked a junior how much he did his, he said back then it was about 3k+, but recently his sister did hers for 4k+. OMG. anyway, think about it. i'd be able to wear my sunnies without having to poke my eye just to insert my contacts (which i despice wearing, btw). you should've seen Significant Other trying to poke his own eyes out. 20 minutes passed and still no success (HAHA). but first we gotta go check to see if our eyes are compatible. my cousin's wasn't the last time she checked. i hope mine is *prays hard* =P

Significant Other has some dinner function tonight and he told me he'd be going for tennis until 2am. goodness knows what court actually opens in the wee hours of the night (or morning? T_T). undecided what i'd be having for dinner. recently my brother-in-law introduced me to instant onion flavored Roti Paratha, which he bought from Tesco. not bad actually. you just warm it up on the pan, and then voila! enjoy it with kuah Dahl that you can buy from the kedai mamak. quite nice actually. but i'm lazy to make the stop on my way home. hurmm...

3 comments:

myrnnss said...

lol!!! gla tekejut.. aya tgh search psai cryonics, skali tekan page k.ly kuar gmbr tuh.. haha! nice~

HafizChan said...

wassap sis.

wah wah dah ada pic baby.

Ehemm,

Braces-Sungai Petani RM 2.8k huhuhuhu

Laser lum wat laei, ada tak promosi 2 org boleh dapat harga murah

Anonymous said...

Errr that friend you mentioned.. was that me? Hahaha.

That's what Dayana looked like dalam kandungan, eh? It's simply amazing how a baby forms.