February 5, 2008

an impulse buy

after not going shopping spontaneously for quite some time, yesterday after work i went down and bought this:

Stila's Gift of Glaze

"This delectable stocking stuffer is the ultimate present for the gloss obsessed. The set includes six best-selling mini lip glaze shades - with two new flavors just for the holiday season. They are: two new limited-edition shades; nutmeg spice (a golden rosy peach with nutmeg flavor), and candy cane (a sheer golden red with candy cane flavor), grapefruit, apricot, vanilla and brown sugar."

was available for sale last christmas but when my friend went to get it later it was already sold out. lol. anyhow, me and my colleagues were walking past the booth when i saw it on display again. apparently they had restocked, but there were only 5 sets left, the rest were reserved by stila-crazed customers. my colleagues decided not to buy because they had already gotten 2 tubes of the bigger size version worth rm85 each. me, on the other hand decided to go nuts without them knowing and snapped up a set. woohoo. the saleslady had me try on the plumping lip glaze. so far? i loike =D

No comments: