image source: Google
truth be told, people aren't perfect. everyone makes mistakes.
sometimes you think you know what's right. sometimes you feel that the choices you make are what's best for you.
sometimes you put your belief and trust in the wrong person.
sometimes the decision you make isn't always the right one.
sometimes you think with your ass and end up being in more stickier predicaments that you could possibly imagine.
sometimes you wrongly judge the person who actually happens to be the right person for you in the first place.
in this world today, it's really difficult to find someone sincere enough to like you for who you are.
people have the tendency to take advantage of whoever is gullible and weak. especially when it comes to saving their ass.
it's not easy to choose who to trust. especially when they've been so nice to you, when they've been so seemingly caring about what you've been going through, when they lend an ear to when you needed it the most.
lies, i tell you! they're just using you! *$&%^@! (you might know by now that this is a piss-off letting off steam post, so you nice people should simply stay away and read my other more merrier posts =P).
- comes from a well-respected family... i'm skeptical about which apple the tree really fell from
- tends to run when the going gets tough, as in literally pick up and disappear
- loves the zone called 'comfort'. i agree with Significant Other that one should improve yourself from time to time, if you don't then that's not life
- takes expenditure lightly, as in unable to come up with a summary of where every penny went to
- pretends to be your friend and care to boot, then sells you out the moment the situation gets compromised
- complains about another person (let's sayyyy, H) in front of you, but behind you and in front of H? completely different story... total suck-up!
- uses you to his/her advantage. as in for personal gain. then blames you when things go wrong. wtf?
- has potential to ruin a household, not kidding. looks are deceiving. oOoOoOOo a great master at this, this person is
- pretends to care about what you care about, when in actual fact it's the complete opposite
could we sum it all into one word? ---> backstabber. i don't know any other word to define this. Significant Other would say the 'devil'. i guess that's true.
backstabber: a person who pretends to be a friend, but then betrays you.
what i got off the internet in a nutshell:
all backstabbers share a common denominator; they all want something from you. whether it is money, homework, a house to trash, your computer, your style, YOU, practically anything, it varies from person to person.
if somebody betrays you, don't trust that person again without extensive consideration. in my case, NEVER AGAIN! they could be SPIES.
you wanna know how to see whether that person is sincere or not? notice how they treat the things you care about. for instance when you talk about your children, notice whether the words coming from their mouth jive with their actions or not; if their eyes become glassy each time you animatedly talk about them; this means they don't really care about you. i was really stupid not to notice the small things like these.
try to detect from an early stage what the backstabber is interested in sucking from you (sucking. HAHA!). get away from these people as soon as possible and convince others not to associate with them. to put into nice words, just say that 'they aren't the best person to hang out with.' knowing our culture, 1001 questions will pop up immediately after. why ar? apa dia buat? cer cita... blablabla.
don't rely on the backstabber for anything; even the tiniest of things. in this way, you will avoid situations where you owe him/her a favor. he'll suck you dry, if not physically, but spiritually.
also (IMPORTANT!!!) do not tell them any secret that you want kept hidden, as they will tell it to another one of their 'friends' the moment it will gain them something. ohhhhh this is the most important note that pisses me off. if it had nothing to do with you in the first place, why the heck did you think it was yours to tell? b-e-n-g-o-n-g.
one thing the internet advised was: try to avoid revenge. you should never reduce yourself to his level (which is lower than scum) because you're so much better of a person to begin with. God is fair. but if you simply have to get even, then go right ahead, i won't stop you. bwahahhahahahah.
to that so-called friend?
you were never worth my time. i never should've thought it was a friendship worth maintaining.