ok so this is seems to be a delayed post, because today is technically the 22nd day of fasting in the holy month of Ramadhan. i've been having one helluva roller coaster month, no kidding.
Significant Other is currently going through mid-life crisis - just joking! =P he decided to embark on a different career path which require alot of sacrifices and effort on both ends.
- i had to let got of my 5-year old car which had served me well. if she were 4-door, she'd be perfect!
- cutbacks on major spenditure, meaning my dream to live in our own home will need to be temporarily pushed back further into the future. sigh.
- Significant Other's preparation and registration, yada yada... hi- taste suami aku nih, once tasted the finest, there's no turning back!)
- selling isn't what it's used to be, what with the US currency dropping... (tp syiok lah beli, haiya~).
and all those small-small things that needed to be looked into. haih. first week of Ramadhan and already i remember losing my temper on the petty things (poor Dayana, asyik jadi mangsa). money kept flowing out like water. the kids' birthdays are coming up, which we decided to celebrate on a small scale this year.
recently certain circumstances have changed, so we have alot of decisions to make, especially after this morning's phone call. when to proceed? would it be a good idea? how to go about it? aih, kepala pusing betul (tambah2 lagi, Significant Other's Vaio brokedown and he's dreaming of iMac. chis. i pun baru berangan nak iMac jugak for my birthday! lulz).
the various mode of transportation. submarine je takde nih
all things set aside, i got to spend a week at my parents, Ashu came back for the holidays, so the kids had great time bullying their aunties. we opened the bakery shop for three nights that i was there: tiramisu, red-bottom cuppies and oaty chocolate cookies (ahhhh now i really feel like getting my own mixer now). managed to empty out a box of old clothings (1 down, berlambak2 lagi kotak to go T_T). threw out a couple of rotted shoes in my closet (eeeee sayang lah. ok i changed my mind. Aya, jgn kasi mommy buang kotak2 tu kayh!).
actually, the above ramblings were not intended to be in this post, haha. i actually wanted to share this website called Islamic Thinking which i chanced upon in twitter (you can't imagine what people tweet about this days!). i'll copy paste the contents here for easier reading.
A Checklist for Ramadhan
1. Ask Allah to enable you to reach Ramadan and to get the most out of it as the Salaf (early generation of pious people) used to do.
2. Intend to fast every day with Iman and pure intention seeking the reward from Allah alone. The Prophet peace be upon him said, “Whoever fasts in Ramadan with Iman and seeking reward (from Allah) his past sins will be forgiven”. (Bukhari)
3. Read the whole Qur’an at least once as the Prophet peace be upon him did.
4. Have Suhoor as the Prophet peace be upon him said, “Have Suhoor because it is blessed”.
5. Make Du’a during the fast because the Prophet peace be upon him said that three people’s supplication is not rejected one of them is the fasting person. Ask for the good of this life and the next for yourself, your family and Muslims in general.
6. Make Dua before opening the fast. The Prophet peace be upon him said, “The fasting person has a supplication that is answered when he opens his fast”.
7. Give Sadaqah and be good to people. The Prophet peace be upon him was the most generous of people and he was most generous in Ramadan.
8. Avoid anything that diminishes the fast such as, lying, backbiting, cheating, getting angry. The Prophet peace be upon him said “Whoever does not give up false statements (i.e. telling lies), and evil deeds, and speaking bad words to others, Allah is not in need of his (fasting) leaving his food and drink.” [Bukhari]
9. Do not eat too much after Iftar.
10. Ask for forgiveness since this is the month Allah frees people from the fire.
11. Pray At-Tarawih with Khushoo. If you pray in the Masjid complete the Salah with the Imam. If you pray at home prolong the Salah as long as you can. The Prophet peace be upon him said, “Whoever prays during Ramadan with Iman and seeking reward (from Allah) his past sins will be forgiven”.
12. Feed the poor and invite others for Iftar. The Prophet peace be upon him said, “Whoever gives Iftar to someone fasting he will have the same reward without decreasing the reward of the person fasting”.
13. Try harder the last ten nights especially the odd nights. The prophet would strive in Ramadan more than he would in any other month and more so in the last ten days.
14. Say this Dua in the nights that Laitul-Qadr is likely to fall on: Allhumma innaka afuwun tuhibbul-afwa fa’fu anni (O Allah you are Forgiving and love forgiveness so forgive me).
15. Ask Allah to accept all your good actions during this month.
O you who believe, fasting is decreed for you, as it was decreed for those before you, that you may attain salvation. (Quran, 2:183)
i have one more day of work before i'm off for the raya hols. will be bringing the kids back up North to visit their great grandparents (and also to pick up their Daddy), something i'm looking forward to (i love road trips! =D). so i think i'll save my raya wishes for later =)
i ordered some cuppies from NinazCakes, have you tried them before? i swear she does the most yummiest moist choc cuppies ever. i'm hoping to have a small mini birthday celebration for Dinara's birthday up North, no presents yet but cuppies would at least cheer up the day right? =) and she practically eats anything you offer her bwahahahhaha... Dayana's birthday falls on the second day of Raya. i doubt anyone would be around, semua orang sibuk balik kampung (makan nasi dagang, nasi minyak.... Su... courier some to KL boleh? aiiii nakkkkkk!!!).
i am sooo missing Riverland and Kuey Teow Iman. agaknye bulan puasa bukak tak? (okay this is the hungry ME talking. if i'm rambling nonstop about food, it means i'm hungry =P). oh, i also miss my grandma's bubur lambuk =(
in the meantime, i hope your remaining days of Ramadhan are blessed with all the good things imagined!
have you heard of JFK before? i haven't. until kennysia blogged about him. that was about the time Significant Other decided he wanted to pursue a career in flying. i didn't really give it much thought until i came across JFK's name again via Munirah's blog.
i wasn't supposed to get him anything for his birthday this year, last year's birthday present was already whoppingly expensive, enough to last for 3 year's worth of birthday presents, no kidding. Significant Other was dead set on making this drastic career change but i realized despite being passionate in flying, he has never literally flown a real aircraft before (minus the simulator, and even that doesn't count :P). soo... being the little miss curious, i emailed this JFK person.
it took me several arrangements with JFK before we actually set the date to fly, mainly due to the lousy weather (what luck eh? @_@). Significant Other was going to enroll on the 11th so i had to schedule the surprise wayy before that, didn't help that it was already fasting month, so no eat no drink. we finally settled on the 4th (i expect by now he was also bored of me bombarding him with emails hahaha). the weather was still as lousy as ever but JFK was really patient. i had despair written all over my face that morning when i checked the skies that morning hahahahah.
so the night before i told Significant Other to get up early, i had somewhere i wanted to bring him. he knew something was up but i didn't indulge him. he thought it was something (forgot what, i need to check with him, dang me for procrastinating this entry). but when we drove through the morning traffic to get to SkyPark, i think some of his suspicions were confirmed. lol.
so we met JFK at mcDonalds (i guess he did his homework on the total stranger that contacted him through email, he seemed to instantly know who i was. for all he knows i could've hired a serial killer to meet him... ok just joking =P). if you love listening to hitz.fm you would've known by now who this JFK person is (me, i only know John F. Kennedy, hahah i haven't been listening to the radio much). jovial person. you didn't have to say much, he's pretty good at keeping the conversation going, even when we're at a loss of words. heck, it's hard to not like him, even.
one of the few things he asked me was 'what star sign are you?' T__T. he's a Leo, same as Significant Other (Leos, they're really stubborn people hahahah).
we met Captain Andreas as well, his mentor. and so began the conversation of convincing Significant Other why he should or should not pursue his flying career in the first place. hahahah. speechless, he was. i guess the idea was pretty grand, but the actuality of it? still in grasping mode.
while waiting for the skies to clear, we signed some death warrants, answered a few life-and-death questions, got read out our rights, and then we're good to go.
the plane (Cessna kan?) was reaaalllly tiny i was suprised two adults could actually fit in the front seat (while i was squished at the back ahahahah).
at the SkyPark terminal
aaaand... off we go.
at one point JFK handed the controls to Significant Other ('you have control, wahahahahah') and i'm like, argh?
ok i'm exaggerating =P. fortunately nothing happened =P. Significant Other told me later once we were on the ground that he kinda freezed at one point T__T. well anyway while we were up there apart from enjoying the cloudy view JFK demo-ed the top gun spin for us (or was it the loop? i'm lost with all these flying jargons) where i felt like my stomach literally got left behind behind. he also showed us what the plane would do if he angled the plane at different degrees. hoo-boy, the aircraft sure felt like paper!
flying over KLCC
the one thing Significant Other was most amazed about JFK that day was he was able to multitask while maneuvering the plane over the skies of KL/Selangor: crap with us, handle the controls, crap with the ATC... =D pergh. i told him it's just like driving a car and he looked at me like i was crazy. not second nature meh? =P~
breathtaking view indeed. JFK calls it the city tour. took us about 30-40 minutes to round Selangor-KL and back again.
the view from above. cloudy to the max
and here we are back safely on the ground lolz.
camwhoring with the plane
right after his first flying experience, Significant Other started doubting his decision of pursuing a flying career, hahahahahah. but he went through with it anyway, and he's currently in HMA pursuing his CPLIR, and now doing his JAA Phase I having completed his PPL theory (as of 24/11/11). many more long months to go. fuuuh~~.
i don't know if JFK still personally does those city tours since he's reccently attached to Berjaya Air (i just love following his flying tweets) but if you're interested or have any inquiries, just email email@example.com
ETA 24/11: since this is a delayed post, here's a clip in which JFK actually got gotcha'd by his team, lulz.
oh, that's what Dayana calls em - cupcakes i mean. DUCT TAPES. lol.
yesterday i made red bottom cupcakes. thanks to the recipe and the link Pah pasted on her blog. i wasn't that adventerous to try Pavlova yet so i decided to try something abit easier - red-bottom cuppies: a combination of Joy Of Baking's red velvet cupcakes and black-bottom cupcakes. squeee~!
i ammended the recipe for a couple of reasons:
- Pah mentioned that the chocolate cuppies that resulted from the recipe wasn't so nice, my mom also agreed that chocolate cake without the usual mix of butter and eggs would be less yummy
- i didn't want to add swirls on my cupcakes becaue they would spell messiness when eating and storing them. so i decided to bake the cream cheese together with the red velvet instead.
so yesterday evening i dragged my sister and Dayana to 'Yummies', a little bakery in Bangi. ramai gila orang dok membeli belah, sibuk nak buat kuih raya la tu @_@.
writing the recipe here for my reference (which is identical to Pah's):
Cream Cheese Filling:
8 ounces (227 grams) cream cheese, room temperature (i used Philadelphia cheese)
1/3 cup (65 grams) granulated white sugar
1 large egg
1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Red Velvet cupcakes:
2 1/2 cups (250 grams) all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons (15 grams) regular cocoa powder
1/2 cup (113 grams) butter, at room temperature
1 1/2 cups (300 grams) granulated white sugar
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon pure vanilla essence
*pre-combine 240ml fresh milk or evaporated milk + 1 tbsp white vinegar or lemon juice, mix together, wait for 10 minutes before use (or you can use Buttermilk!)
2 tablespoons liquid red food coloring
1 teaspoon white distilled vinegar
1 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (177 degrees C) and line muffin cups with paper liners.
Cream Cheese Filling:
- In your electric mixer, or with a hand mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Add the sugar, egg, and vanilla extract and beat until creamy and smooth.
- Set aside.
The Red Velvets:
- In a mixing bowl sift together the flour, baking powder, salt, and cocoa powder. Set aside.
- In bowl of your electric mixer, or with a hand mixer, beat the butter until soft (about 1-2 minutes). Add the sugar and beat until light and fluffy (about 2-3 minutes).
- Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- Add the vanilla extract and beat until combined.
- In a measuring cup whisk the pre-combined milk and vinegar with the red food coloring.
- With the mixer on low speed, alternately add the flour mixture and the pre-combined milk and vinegar to the butter mixture, in three additions, beginning and ending with the flour.
- In a small cup combine the vinegar and baking soda. Allow the mixture to fizz and then quickly fold into the cake batter.
- Working quickly, spoon the batter into the paper cups until ½ or 2/3 full.
- Whallop abit of cream cheese on top of the red velvet mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven for approximately 25 minutes, or until the cream cheese filling has set and the cupcakes feel springy to the touch (a toothpick inserted into the chocolate part of the cupcake will come out clean).
red velvet mixture, and cream cheese
into the oven they go
i bought small muffin cups so i ended up making 3 batches - 63 cuppies. i scooped in the red velvet, my sister whalloped the cream cheese, and my other sister naik atas tido sebab sakit perut. first batch turned out with the cream cheese looking a little bit tanned because i left it in the oven abit longer. second batch i experimented with less red velvet and more cream cheese, but the cuppies didn't rise all the way up (and summore we realized we were running low on cream cheese). the third batch was the best i guess, because i was quite generous with the red velvet so the cuppies rose to a pretty looking height.
first batch on the left (tanned haha), second batch on the right (too little RV)
the third batch. the best among the three LOL
we started out quite late because my dad had to set up the oven, so by the time we finished and cleaned up, it was 3am. oops. Dayana got bored and decided to sleep in front of the TV. for the record, she hasn't even bothered trying one of my cupcakes. hmmph.
norley wants to make blue-velvet for a change. my sister suggested green T_T.
taste-wise, not bad lah for first try. i was rather alarmed at the sight of the sugar quantity needed for the recipe, but it turned out ok lah. not as sweet as macarons, ugh. worksmanship sucks tho. for a private family party, boleh la lepas. mine doesn't look as nice as Pah's hahahah. takpe, janji sedap =D
yesterday my sister mimpi siang nak makan tiramisu. i planned to make Nina's premix cookies but rupa2nya my sister potong line dulu, haha. tiramisu didn't require baking, i didn't know that =P summore Aya already knew what ingredients we needed to get (i forgot to check what i needed for the cookies), so ok lah, tiramisu pun jadilah.
took me quite awhile to get the ingredients ok. penat i pusing satu Carrefour cariek.
- 500g italian mascarpone cheese <- i finally found this at the cheese / butter section - 100g icing sugar <- i had to call my friends to find out what icing sugar was, hahaha. i only tau gula kasar jerk =P~ - 5 eggs <- mom's eggs sudah lama, suruh beli yg baru hahahahah - 1 pack of pavesini biscuits (recipe used 59 pavesini) <- paling saiko nak dicari. they didn't even carry sponge cake, an alternative for ladyfingers. i wanted to substitute them with biskut keras, but luckily my friend stopped me. i seriously didn't understand how the biscuits related to the cake until i actually made it. in the end i ended up buying this at Cold Storage. seb baik jumpe. - 200ml strong expresso <- pffft, espresso mahai. i beli nescafe jerk. hoho. - cocoa powder for dusting <- we used my mom's Van Houten cocoa powder to dust the top of the cake - dark chocolate shavings <- listed in the recipe, but we decided to forgo it
(recipe to come later, Aya nak link!!!)
we didn't use up to 59 ladyfingers, since the dish we used was small (buat banyak2 takut takde orang makan nanti, and i'm no coffee lover). comots habis. and we managed to dust not only the top of the cake, but the top of my mom's dinner table and the tudung saji as well *kggal*
we officiated the cake the next day during buka puasa. turned out to be quite good actually, although it ain't look nuts like the ones you buy in stores, haha. the bottom part of the cake was abit soggy because Aya oversoaked the biscuits for the bottom layer T_T. but still yummy and edible =D.
Aya's masterpiece! i jadi tukang gelak wahahahahah
things have been rather depressing lately, which is why i haven't been blogging as often as i should. gomenasai T_T.
anyway, here's abit of updates on the kids. both Ds will have their birthdays coming up soon, my how time flies eh?
- can already scoot her tush into a sitting position. crawling pun dah proper now except when she's in a rush she would still slink away. - has started to pull herself up and hang on for dear life onto furniture: hanging onto chairs, tables, boxes, our legs =P - especially loves making a beeline for the stairs, although has not graduated beyond climbing up one step - can clap her hands now. one time Ashu was reading the Quran, she applauded Ashu lol - can give you high ten depending on her mood - easiest way to keep her occupied is to hand her a bag and stuff a bunch of things inside it. she loves taking things out one by one and making a mess. the other day while Daddy was busy packing, she was busy helping him 'unpack'... T_T - she still loves eating. sudah makan pun still boleh tumpang mintak lagi haha. janji boleh telan. she still hasn't sprouted teeth yet! (jimat toothpaste) - still my most happiest wrappee =D - orang ingat ni anak cina nih, mata sepet semacam lol - i leave her for just 6 days and already has forgotten about the boobies, aiya. how lar like that??? T_T
- most of her babbling doesn't make sense, especially when she's eksaited - has dubbed herself as Princess Dayana, her sister as Cinderella. bila Atuk panggil Princess Dinara, dia marah - still grabs everything from her little sister's hands, exercising kuasa veto as 'bigger' sister. - the older she gets, the more nakal she becomes it seems @_@ tak makan saman already! - has now started referring to Rusty as 'Wati' (as opposed to Nasty earlier) - not only can she dengki with her little sister, with Rusty pun mau dengki. Rusty nak duduk ngan Tok Ami, dia pun sibuk2 pi clamber into Tok Ami's wrap before Rusty does. sib baik Rusty ni understanding housecat hehe - how the heck do i separate her from her Wii?? - tukang menyemak rumah yang berjaya - loves going through the pics and vidoes taken via iPhone - says that 'adik sayang kakak!' but when asked whether 'kakak sayang adik' tak? she'll avoid the subject altogether. chis. - she'll dictate who sleeps where every night. 'daina tido sini, tok ami tido sini, adik tido sana!' (sambil pointing situ sini) - has mastered the usage of 'nononononono'. makan? no. mandi? no. kasi adik boro? noooo. can Tok Ami watch tv? no! sigh. why is it that kids will always master this word first over 'yes'? - for some reason whenever we want to tie her hair, she'll say "nononono, nanti Daina muntah". dia cakap if we play with her hair she'll end up vomitting. where she came up with this idea is anyone's guess O_o.
hmm what else? i've really lost track already, lol. i barely even noticed that 18 days of Ramadan has passed. i'm soo not ready for Raya, lol.
i didn't really understand why my mom kept saying no each time i insisted on going to Telaga Tujuh whenever we went to Langkawi. images of seven round circles in the ground comes to mind.
then i only just realized that all this while i got it mixed up with Telaga Air Hangat * big sweat*.
Significant Other is currently experiencing his second day at pilot camp (ha ha) so i decided to occupy myself during the day with a mini tour of the island. wrong timing though considering that it's Ramadhan. nak pergi island hopping, it's bulan puasa so tak best lah. but if Significant Other really decides to stay, then i can always come back later =D
i first drove down to Makam Mahsuri. it was fairly deserted, but i decided not to go in because i had to pay for admittance (kemut nye pasal). so i consulted the map and decided to head towards the western area of the island, where the cable car was located. it was kind of fun driving around Langkawi, totally different from KL where they beam/honk at you for driving too slow lol. bawak la cam siput kat sini, they don't really care (do they?). i love passing by Perdana Quay. most of the luxury yachts dock there. according to the map there's even The Loaf here. maybe i should drop by later at night, the past two days i sahur instant chocolate muffins and bread with tuna je -.-).
the beaches here have a great view too, i remember Significant Other taking photos by the beach here almost 4 years ago. i first wanted to go to the cable car to enjoy the view (nak ajak Significant Other, pasti pengsan) but i got distracted by the Telaga Tujuh signage. i don't think i've ever been to Telaga Tujuh before. i hovered at the entrance before deciding to park my car. had to pay rm2 for parking. no admittance fee.
keje gila i tell you. especially during bulan puasa. aaaaand especially if you're not fit! the initial climb was already steep. there was an Indian family who arrived the same time as me who got chased by a couple of monkeys haha. i had to take a couple of breathers along the way. i could even get 3G connection here, which is so much better than at my office where i can only get Edge! lol.
so back to my opening statement. my mom wasn't kidding when she said she didn't want to go. i didn't know it would involve climbing stairs hahaha dumb*ss me. well anyway, since i was already here, i might as just well climb, right? it's not like i haven't done something crazy like this, i remember in 2009 when me, Significant Other and his friend Sen climbed up Batu Caves during puasa month in an effort to show Sen around KL. hee.
some of the pics i took on the way up:
how far i was/how much further to go
when i finally reached the falls, i thought i was already at the top until i consulted the map they erected.
i was soooo wrong. note the 'you are here' on the map. i was only barely halfway up hahahahahahahaha.
the view was spectacular up here! the weather was just nice and windy. you could see the cable cars moving up and down from here. the waterfall was inviting (waaaa i mau swimmmm!!!). mat sallehs were all prancing in the water and sunbathing on rocks. me? sitting on a bench typing this whole entry on an almost-dying iPad, hehe.
mat salleh sibuk mandi. you can see Langkawi Cable Car in the faint background
waterfalls. aihhh y did i have to visit during Ramadhan?
wonderful view overlooking the sea
it was really tempting to continue on since i was already halfway up the mountain (hill?) but i wasn't properly equipped to proceed (sebab keje gila impromptu la kan). the proper trail ended at the waterfall and the rest of the journey required you to hike up with no proper trail to follow. i'm wearing my 1.5yo Skechers and i don't think i'd be able to hike in them without slipping and toppling and rolling down the mountain. my iPhone is also almost out of battery so if anything happens sapa mau tolong? and man, this iPad is heavy!
the continuation of the trail
soooo... i am so tempted to come up here again someday. agaknye if Significant Other tak nak ikut ade orang nak temankan i tak? =P~~~
ok lah i better make a move-on. i've been here almost an hour already enjoying the sound of nature and the waterfall. dunno what time i need to pick up Significant Other. need to charge my batts too.
til then! =D
me camwhoring on the way down =P~
wanted to esplore the lower waterfalls but a couple (ok la, about 6 of them) of pak guards were patrolling the pathways. remembering the earlier incident, i decided to turn back the way i came from. no way am i gonna cari pasal with those kononnya innocent-looking monkeys alone. i find monkeys terrifying after seeing a monkey movie when i was kid where the monkey killed the scientist and dumped the body in a well or something. pffft.
evil monkeys! can you see those tiny critters heading towards me?? eeeeeek!
p/s. damn this Undo button on iPad! i keep undoing things and i dunno how to redo them! how do i get rid of that blasted button??
cute gila!!!! very tiny for a 10" (i'm so used to seeing them 15" in size). cute habis. she's really lightweight too. if she was bigger she'd be perfect for me! just in the color combination that i love too =). reet, she's really pretty! u'll like Lunart Dolls! *ahem*
i blame elly for this, grrrr (kidding). okokok after this i'm done with dolls. dolls can't carry my kids, so i conclude it's better to go nuts with leo over wraps than dolls (hampeh punye kesimpulan, they're both equally spensy, better i save my money to get an Insight, no?).
Jaci's sizing seems more appropriate for Dayana though. i wonder if i'm able to share with her (instead of the other way round!) =P~~~ i definitely think i'm gonna fight with Dayana over the doll. kggal.
ETA: Daddy showed her the doll and she immediately declared it as hers T_T. nooOOOOoOoOo.... it's MINE!!!!
i have to admit, they both look cute together. grrr
ugh. my blog has been hijacked by dolls it seems. i still have a couple more posts to blog about, and they both involve vehicles. lol.
this morning Significant Other's grandmother was admitted to the CICU at DSH. she's really old, like 84 years old, born on December 25th. i remember like 5 years ago when i wasn't married to Significant Other, whenever we went to her house for weekly family meetups, she'd go on and on about stories of her youth back when she was unmarried and working as a typist in Singapore. she'd talk and talk and that was enough to make her happy. sometimes after she reached the end of her story, she'd go on rewind and she'll tell you the same story all over again. funny how old people can remember things that happened years ago, but can barely remember stuff in the present. hmmm...
Significant Other would put me in charge of listening to her tales; i guess members of the family would have already heard her countless renditions previously. her favorite question to me was, 'awak dah kerje?'. heehee.
throughout the years her memory would detoriate up to the point that she'd look at you suspiciously and ask who you were. she'd even mistaken her family members for other people; she thought Significant Other was her own son, a sign that age has already caught up to her. these days she's really fragile. her condition is currently stable and she'll probably be released from the CICU tomorrow.
i hear Dragonfly's Hollow will be moving back to Big Cartel soon =(. i've always disliked BC, if you're not quick enough it'll be close to impossible for you to nab a doll. i like etsy because it gives a fair chance to others in order to grab one - but even then i still can't manage to get one of those 12" dolls. LOL.
it even came with little trinkets:
cheek blush, magnet, sticker, birth certificate
Willow menunggu bas
DFH dolls are made of cotton interlock knit skin, wool stuffing, wool yarn, and cotton fabric for clothes. if you have the extra budget, you can go clothes shopping for dollies instead X_X. or if you're really creative, you can sew them yourself =D.
anyway. i declare this MINE =P~~~ too old for dolls, i don't care. taking care of her hair would pose a hassle, it can definitely drive someone as cerewet as me up the wall if it tangles/unravels. she comes with little red knitted shoes and bloomers too =D.