June 3, 2009

the spree

CDs!

- Blueberry Deluxe H&L in Pink on Choc,
- Baby Beehinds Minkee Magic-All AIO in Orchid,
- IB D'lish Minkee SIO in Strawberry Fields Polka Dots, and
- Chinnee's Mama Patch Fitted in Yellow.

arrived last Friday. have yet to try them on Dayana as she's with my mom this whole week and i've been busy prewashing them before putting them to the test. anyway, i'm running low this month due to my impulse clicking (and also because i was afraid if i had waited any longer everything would one day POOF dikebas orang, lol), so no more going crazy this month. i'll leave buying the toys to Dayana's daddy instead =P.

so i guess i have to pass on purchasing this this month:

L’oreal White Perfect Transparent Rosy Double Essence

if i'm not mistaken one of the pharmacies in Malaysia is having some sort of contest regarding the above mentioned item. does anyone know about it? googleing is hopeless. and i can't seem to get my hand on the brochures either.

toodles!

(p/s. a particular somebody is soOoOo gonna kill me. but i'd like to ask, why do you smoke? it's the same as when you ask me, why do you shop?, no?)

4 comments:

Ummi to Hamzah said...

chomelnye ur CD collection...dunno if i'll have that kind of umm deep interest in accesorizing my future baby...!
loreal serum mmg really works ke in ur experience?i use loreal only for eye cream tp mcm tak nampak much affect on kurangkan fine lines under my eyes..

E`n1x said...

no idea. i'm feeling kusam right after my Perhentian trip so i thought i might try it to see if it actually works or not =P.
btw, olay doesn't seem to have a big affect on me but i still like using it anyway =)

Ummi to Hamzah said...

olay never worked for me,gave me a lot of pimples back then.im comfortable with Clarins now,maybe i should give a try at their eye cream.
btw,loreal's mascara the best for me if you're into loreal products..

E`n1x said...

clarins is expensive! i'm not ready to splurge on cosmetics on a yearly basis (or maybe even less than that!). well, whatever works for you...
i don't do mascara =P