June 16, 2009

mak ngah is a banana

well... Significant Other is safely in Tripoli now. we arrived back home after sending him to the airport at 2am. he mati-mati ingat his flight was on Sunday afternoon... luckily i double-checked. apparently he was supposed to fly off at 2 o'clock in the morning. another round of curses from him. haha. i couldn't attend the CD gathering held at Nia's due to the last minute packing and preparation for his keberangkatan pergi (if there is such usage of a word).

on Sunday we went to the parent's place to celebrate kak ish a.k.a. mak ngah's belated birthday, which falls on the 8th of June. i thought that Aida's reception was gonna be held that Sunday night (no thanks to you-know-who) so i lugged my baju kurung along with me. turns out her reception was on Saturday afternoon, so i totally missed it altogether =(. oops, sorry Aida, didn't meant to miss it on purpose T_T. talk about getting the times wrong for the past weekend. lol. and you-know-who was already on her way there, hahahaha *pengsan*

anyway, since my sistah was leaving for Seremban in the evening, i was late to leave the house, so by the time i arrived my dad had already gone off to play a round of golf. my brother was also there since morning (nobody told me he was gonna be around! cheese). and the birthday girl? snoozing practically the whole day. haiz. so we had to wait until my dad got home before cutting the cake. by then my brother was long gone off (sorry ek Abang) to frolick with one of his friends or something.

Dayana was taking her evening nap, so we sang the quick version of happy birthday in hushed tones and took photos with my sista's camera (Aya i want photos plizz!). for presents, my brother bought her a book, i forgot what Aya bought for kak ish, and i handed over my present of which i totally forgot to wrap properly, i just jammed it into a wedding goodie bag (oops lagi). daddy got chocolate indulgence, which turned out to be a bit lembiks because mommy didn't put it in the freezer. lol.

my sister is a top banana

i got her one of those momiji dolls =D cute eh?

i added in a freaky-looking alien keychain for kicks... hahahah

Dayana giving it the Quality Control inspection

Dayana didn't want to miss the celebrations too =P

Dayana: happy birthday Mak Ngah! don't forget my duit raya this year =P

No comments: