June 1, 2009

my fresh grapes

i was surprised that this arrived earlier than expected. i had purchased something from the UK more than a month ago and it has yet to arrive safely. i guess the US postal service is more reliable, eh? =P~~

anyway, earlier this evening i got a msg from Sally telling me there's a parcel addressed to me on her desk. i was really hoping that it was the parcel from UK, i've already sent a mail to them asking whether it was possible to track down the parcel's wherabouts. however, i was even more delighted to know that the parcel awaiting me came all the way from the States when i took a look at the sender's address written on the bulky parcel. Sally took one look at me and asked, "online shopping again?". i just smiled and slinked out of her room.

just in time! i sold off my Littlepods today (hope you have a good home!)... so i'm at least i'm not left slingless =)

thanks for the lovely service Susan! =). i even got free shipping from her, isn't she a darl? =P. i haven't even have time to belek it yet, i've been too busy this week worrying about so many things. been going back home late recently and have no time for Dayana, poor thing. sent her to my mom's for easier convenience (and to avoid the nagging of you-know-who).

photos were taken with my lousy camera phone which i'm about to return in a months' time. would you like to take a guess as to what it is i've receieved? =P

the parcel which arrived for me on my desk

... from Sweet Pickles! =D

No comments: