June 29, 2009

our new kitteh

last thursday night i went to ttdi to get my stuff from twiggy and later met up with sade to pick up our new kitteh! i was bloghopping (dangerous thing to do, sigh) when i came across twiggy's sales blog and i kinda liked some things she posted for sale, so asked her if i could c.o.d and she said it was okay... so we met up in front of Muhibbah (my favorite restaurant!). her husband was soo sweet to accompany her (if it were me going to meet up with a buyer, i'd have to drive all by myself! hmph). i forgot that i wanted to wear the outfit to work today. i'll wear it tomorrow. still thinking if i should edit it or not, the top part seemed a bit too wide for me. we both seem to be more or less the same size i guess, but i think she is more berisi than me, because i should think that she fits into dresses better, despite being small sized (when can i find someone with the same size feet as me so that they'd buy all the shoes i'm putting up for sale??). well that's just an assumption because at the moment she's 7 months along =D.

went to sade's friend's place in ttdi which was apparently behind muhibbah, yay! to pick up a kitteh. a guy was already there trying to figure out which kitteh to take. since mil wanted a female, we choose this one (photos by sade, i haven't had time to take my own photo, and i'm really superstitious in taking photos of cats):

meet Coco! a.k.a anak kucheng Dayana =P

dayana is ecstatic with the new addition to the family, although she was literally screaming in the car for temporarily abandoning her as i was picking up the kitteh, poor thing. had to pull a britney to calm her down. huhu.

the next day i heard the other three kittehs were all adopted =).

back when i was single and childless my cats are like one of the pieces of the puzzle in my life: you get to cuddle them and squeeze them and stroke their fur and allow them to sleep with you occasionally... sorta like your own living stuffed toy to play with. but i now have a child of my own to take care of and she's sort of like my very own 'kitteh' i can dress up and play with =P~~ so i'm not as crazy over cats as i was before...

i guess that's why movies tend to portray old and loney women as cat ladies. lol.

rusty is 11 years old this year! he's the longest surviving cat ever in our family =)

named rusty because of his karat color. my sis took this =D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

macam nak telan je kucing kecil tu... nyam!nyam!