November 28, 2008

on being a shopaholic mommy

i shouldn't have gone window shopping. but i was bored. after seeing my friend buy a couple of lovely dresses at One U, my shopping desire has risen abit. hahaha.

so on Wednesday during lunch hour i dragged my friend around with me. ended up with quite a long wish list. apart from the earlier 3 (in which i've bought the bottles, because i really need them) below are the items i've added to the list:-

4. vincci mary janes, rm53 and 2 nose heels, rm 69 & rm 49

5. soda exchange knit sweater in black, rm179

6. clarks, rm238

7. la senza bra and corset, rm99 & rm189

8. storybook couture red retro dress, rm60

i haven't bought anything on my wishlist yet, if you're wondering. except for the vincci mary janes because i'm no longer interested in my heel collection =P. i'm still debating whether i should just go crazy and suffer later or be a good girl and wait for any interesting offers should there be one.

year end sale starts today! the government termed the sale as The Savings Sale, but i have yet to figure out what the heck do you end up saving (definitely not money!). today the lrt had technical problems (as they always call it whenever the train encounters glitches of any sort) so i reached my office close to 11.30am T_T. since today is Friday and you-know-where is having a sale, today can be termed as a really unproductive day =P

the crowd was crazy as usual, although not as crazy as member's day sale. i wandered through the baby section looking for any cute clothes that might catch my eye. but since my daughter is growing up pretty quick (she'll be three months old this Sunday) i ended up not buying anything because i'm afraid she'll outgrow them too soon. sayang! and i still have a bunch of newborn outfits that she'll eventually grow out of so i'm gonna utilize those as much as i can before i buy new ones. hee. although she does need more dresses... *hint*

i did end up buying something, although not for me. i had my eye on that soda exchange sweater but when i wanted to look for it it was gone. marahnya!!! my friend termed it as 'not meant to be'. bah! anyway, i bought two Lamaze toys for Dayana, and a Lamaze clothbook (her very first!). was considering buying this Elmo soft toy that sings if you press its tummy, but i think i'll wait until next week and see if it's my fate to buy it or not. lol.

Freddie the Firefly

Buzz the Bug

Fly Away Ladybug cloth book

apart from that i've been soOooOO sleepy... my sleep timing is off this past week. i really feel like snoozing.

=P~~~~~~

1 comment:

Ummi to Hamzah said...

jom2 we shop at la senza ;) i baru dapat current promotion la senza voucher by mail,displaying the "pussycat dolls collection"!hehe dpt 10% discount..

:)