November 13, 2008

hairy tales

my last haircut was in early May this year, i had it done at London when i went back to Alor Setar to attend my cousin's wedding. i was roughly about 5 months pregnant at the time. wanted to sport that particular hairstyle where u part your fringe to one side, nora danish style. so i had a fringe cut.

big mistake.

i absolutely hated maintaining that hairstyle to the point of irritation. i don't do hairdryers, and i don't use hair products and irons of any sort, so in the long run i ended up having to manage really stubborn bangs that in the end i simply clipped them up with a barrette. blergh.

now my hair is super long and my fringe is still not long enough to tuck behind my ear. ever since Dayana came around i don't have time to thoroughly maintain my hair, so i just simply pull it into a loose ponytail. if i let my hair down i feel like a makcik. am thinking of cutting it shoulder-length though, this time with no layers. my colleague says thin people won't look nice with short hair. i prefer long hair myself. but when it gets to the point that you dislike the way you look everytime you glance in a mirror, i say it's time to chop your hair off (or change to a new hairstyle. if you're able to, you might choose to chop your head off. hahah).

but with Baby around i don't have alot of me-time. if i do my hair at my workplace downstairs, i'd be spending a fortune on my head. so how?

i think i'm gonna try to have my haircut before my cousin's wedding next week =)

No comments: