November 22, 2011

so when you can't sleep

i'm up at this hour. woke up with the tv watching me and couldn't go back to sleep for some reason.

last night when i just got back home after a stressful journey on the road, Dinara came into my room and made a beeline for the carpet. every morning when the maid sweeps my room she'll fold up the carpet nicely and store it in a corner of my room. so every time i got home after work, i let the kids in the room and we unroll the carpet together so that the kids could lepak on the floor and watch tv. and then Dinara will happily stomp around the carpet as if she'd just achieved her own little accomplishment.

this time i wasn't in a hurry but i guess Dinara was impatient because she started patting the carpet and making gesturing motions for me to unroll the carpet like, immediately. and after i unrolled the carpet on the floor, she made a beeline for the container of Cheerios on my side table and brought it to me, demanding for a Cheerio. lol.

did you know that she bites now? the maid told me earlier that Dinara sunk her 6 pearls into flesh today. hahahah. i've gotten a taste of what those teeth can do for myself T__T. she'd slink up to you, open her mouth real wide like she's gonna kiss you, then takes a bite out of you. sigh. she thinks it's a joke when i scold her for doing so. the maid says she does that when she gets impatient for her milk. to me she'll start to get all whiny if she wants her milk.

i didn't watch it on tv, but i hear Harimau Malaya won last night? congratulations Malaysia!

i'm dreaming of Bamboletta now. sigh.

and she shares the same birthday as Dinara

did you North America was once connected to Asia by a land bridge? you can read more about it here.

ok i'm signing off, i got work tomorrow and i'm sure the kids will wake me up before 7am.

to all those who've already sent me wishes, i thank you and appreciate all your wishes :). it feels great to be remembered once in a while (even though i know Facebook does a real good job reminding people lol!).

good night / good morning!

xoxoxo

- ME just a year older but still looking 20 =P~

2 comments:

Twiggy said...

isn't it awesome to be able to age... agelessly? I'm not making any sense, lol!
Happy belated birthday dearie!

Oh btw, just relaunched my site! do drop by ok? :)
www.liyanaznil.com

E`n1x said...

heyyy u got ur own domain how kewl is that? :D :D