November 10, 2011

princess

three receptions. i know someone who got invited to all three but attended not one.
i know someone who attended all three, i really appreciate it, thanks.

anyway, just to show what i had to wear during the three different receptions. i was 2 months along at one reception, lolz. don't have a photo of the two of us at the second reception, i couldn't find any (also, i wasn't too fond of what i wore that day, too kampung-ish).

i was looking for my gamelan pics on my hdd and instead came across quite a number of photos that i never got around to develop and put into proper albums.

i chose the color, and kak mimi did the rest

didn't decide on anything, just went with the flow T__T

songket! not my choice either, but you could never go wrong with white and songket, hehe

if Dayana sees this, she'll surely go 'Mommy, look! Princess!'.

ok i'm off to bed now. i thought i was able to separate Kami from Dayana tonight - mission fail. she charged into my room a couple of minutes later after saying goodnight, asking me 'Mommy where's my purple one???'. chis.

No comments: