January 9, 2009

huwaaaaaaaaaa...

i'm addicted... to online shopping!!! @#*&@&!@#

and i have three people to thank...

1. my beloved bff (for getting me 'itchy fingers'), Sarah
2. my newfound blogging friend and supermommy (for being so informative and helpful!), Farrah =P
3. the maker of my newly purchased but yet-to-be-used mei tai (for pushing me off the cliff due to her lovely reviews and 'frugality'), Aida

*muaks*

yesterday while i was feeding Dayana with her bottle i noticed that she can hold her own bottle now! wah wah! ok la, so she's not actually holding it all on her own but at least she's trying to, even though her grip is still a bit clumsy. lol. i still need to help her tilt the bottle a bit, else she'll just chew on the teat. heehee. so cute. my baby is growing up so fastttt. dengki tak if her mom wishes her to be small and cute forever? =P~~

1 comment:

farrahar said...

BLUEKKK :P

Your life will never be the same hahaha!