a summary of my 7 months so far:
- i've developed a big craving for sushi... bad, bad.
- also developed a sudden craving for tea - be it teh ais, teh o ais, early grey milk tea (with coffee jelly! :D), is it because of all that sugar? i dunno. but i really shouldn't be drinking all that ice -___-
- my eczema has been flaring up like nobody's business, it's the itchy and scratchy show all over again. i threw out my Palmer's Cocoa butter and opted for my Bio Oil, i think this works wonders compared to the latter.
- i got gastric twice while i was in Prague (omg it was hell, i couldn't even enjoy my second zoo trip), i got gastric again a few weeks ago when i went without food for almost 12 hours (i had an early dinner and didn't sleep and my next food intake was only during breakfast).
- i get really bad back pains at times. and cramps. is that a sign of calcium deficiency? i dunno lah. or maybe because i'm not 25 anymore, haha.
- the baby's a whopping 1.1kg now. which means i still have room for tummy expansion. hands up to those who find the sight of potruding belly buttons simply weird.
- in total insanity-ness, Birdsong, Four Seasons and Ember got the boot (wrap talk here).
- waiting to see the Dr. seems to be getting longer and longer and longer =( i hope the new KPJ hospital nearby will be able to absorb some of DEMC's existing patients, i seriously don't want to be told that there's no available labor room while i'm experiencing real contractions later when i'm about to give birth.
- oh btw, tetanus jab sakit lah. i took it yesterday and my arm still feels numb until now. my Dr. tells me that this is the very same jab all newborns get during their first three months of life. ouch. no wonder them babies yell their lungs out.
- i have nothing to wear. like really. malas nak waste money on outfits i won't be wearing ever after i deliver.
so i've been figuring out what set bersalin is worth trying out this fourth time round. for the last three my mil got me the Minyak Afiat set, which i really didn't use (i like their shower gel, and the minyak afiat, but i wasn't too fond of some of the other stuff included in the set). i heard Tanamera was good. another friend of mine is using Nona Roguy. any suggestions?
(imgs source: google)
also, Significant Other plans to get a new freezer, because the current one we have ices over like it's the North Pole, until icicles form -__- we practically have to use an ice pick to get stuff out once this happens. he's eyeing the chest freezer, while i'm hoping for the upright freezer. my only justification is that you get to organize things better with the drawers. but i think you can throw in more stuff if you get a chest freezer, no? besides, chest freezers are much more cheaper than the drawer type. also, with the new addition, i'm hoping to lengthen my EBM journey to 2 years this time instead of the standard 1 year (which was not by choice).
ok i'm done rambling. lol.