December 15, 2011

fit or fat?

i was browsing the web trying to find out if a particular product really does help a person in increasing their weight when consumed.

i managed to find a thread in which people were asking how they could gain weight the most easiest and most reliable way when i came across the following, which made me want to fall out of my chair in laughter:


as far as i've been told, a great way to fatten yourself up is to go to sleep immediately after you've eaten. so far all i've gotten is a buncit stomach. haha.

and someone actually mistook 'carbs' as 'crabs'. T_T

here is another one i LOL. if this is true, then please forgive me, i am not a rocket scientist.


but really, someone told me that in order for you to gain weight, the calories that you need to consume daily must be more than what you actually need per day. true? or myth?

and here's another funny one:


shiiiit. so i guess i need to check myself into a hospital.

ok so a little midnight humor read from me. do note that this post was not meant to insult anyone, i just found it amusing as to how people would react to the mere question of 'how can i gain weight'. i would've gone through the whole thread but that would mean clicking 70 more pages of replies @_@. but as i browsed towards the end of the thread, the advises given became more helpful and rational (as in what to eat, how to exercise) than the easy answer of 'eat McD, KFC and Pizza Hut every day'.

i have yet to answer that question for myself but lately i started mulling over this matter mainly because:

1) i was dismissed on the basis that i looked light enough to fly away (and that's not via airplane ok) also that i wasn't curvy enough in all the right places; and
2) i saw myself in recent photos horribly resembling an anorexic. sigh. you didn't even need to have x-ray vision to see my skeleton outline.

ok i should get some sleep. today has been quite a record of me posting entries (if you're bored, then wait til i have too much on my plate i won't have time to entertain you peeps =P). goodnight!

3 comments:

Maneesa said...

lily , i totally understand you coz i had and still had the same problem.
but anway i did manage to gain to my target 'kg' this year and another 5kg to add to my 2011 target.
How i do it ?
probably my metabolism rate might go down or probably i eat like 5x daily with no restriction less memilih food or probably because stress free being not working and doing nothing hehe.

But anyway what i was told , i need to eat small portion of food but frequently so my body can still have food to be kept as lemak2 yg perlu. if normal people eat 3x daily we on the other hand 5 or 6 daily. trust me it works at least u'll gain 2-3kg. Do try ok.

XO

E`n1x said...

i know i know! i need to quit my job ahahhahahahhaha =D okok so this will be my 2012 target... lol

E`n1x said...

oh so btw, the extra two in-between meals, what exactly do you take? for me lunch and dinner must be rice, else i'll go hungry in between. but i usually skip breakfast because i keep waking up late @_@.