December 8, 2011

boss's big day


was going through tagged photos of me in FB when i came across this photo. just occured to me that i never blogged about this event. one of my most favorite people in the workforce, he always manage to make his staff smile and feel appreciated (not like some people who doesn't even notice the minions... ahem).

well, anyway, he held a reception in KL and invited me and Nadia to come... so it was also a kind of mini reunion of people whom i used to work with... that seemed aeons ago...

will file this entry accordingly once i figure out when this event was held... i think it was early this year or last year? forgot lah. it's 3am and i'm off to make myself maggi. if anyone have tips on how to put on weight the lazy way, please do tell me.

taaa~

No comments: