October 13, 2009

my deskmate's antics

my deskmate (who i'd rather leave anonymous) never fails to amuse me. funny i never noticed it until now.
like today, here's what he left on his desk:


i burst into a fit of giggles when i first saw it. apparently now i'd be able to know of his whereabouts whenever he decides to pull a David Copperfield on me, and if anyone looks for him and he's not at his desk i can happily inform them so and so. haha.

during the whole duration of my tenure at my current co., i've only (ONLY??) had three deskmates:
- shishi (we joined the company together, and she left when i was on my maternity leave)
- afiq (he joined later than me yet left earlier than me. tak acik betul si afiq ni)
- my current deskmate. he took over from afiq as soon as afiq left, due to the desk's vantage location. lol.

i just realized how fossilized i am here. oh God help me.

you'd think that with a guy sitting beside me i'd act more like a proper girl. sit properly, ayu ayu and everything.

totally the opposite. duduk angkat kaki bersila atas kerusi, serupe macam apek lagi ade la. hahahahah. i've had enough sessions of 'ebaying' behind here (i told you, my seating position is strategic) to confidently proclaim that my deskmate thinks i'm some crazed woman. hahaha.

i never was the graceful woman anyway, despite taking ballet lessons with Mr. Joseph aeons ago. lol.

however, my daughter seems to have a hidden talent:

attempting the splits! lol

on another note, my FG has finally sold. despite its loveliness i am not loving the purple and green, i'd prefer both in different shades so no love from me =(. hope you like it mama, i paid a bomb for it! =)

final tribute photo to my FG RS

No comments: