October 21, 2008

zoobies!!!


cute tak??? this is my recent online purchase, although this time i didn't buy for myself, it was more for Dayana =P (ok ok, i bought it mainly because it looked too cute for words, and Farrah's entry on her monkey really intrigued me to get one for myself). imagine my excitement when i received it in the mail! *grin*

i bought a Zoobies plushie from Tiny Tapir. mine's Khimba Koala and it's a limited edition apparently. i loOoOoOve the color, and it comes with a little bub of her own. it's a 3-in-1 thing; it's a soft plush toy, a pillow, and it even has its own matching paster purple coral fleece blanket! i was a bit amazed at its size, though. i didn't think it would be THAT big.

serves as a nice comfy pillow

contains a warm fluffy blankie inside!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omg! So cute! And so sesuai for you and your baby! :)

Ummi to Hamzah said...

munira is right:zoobies is sooo cute!i wanna get one when i have a baby ;)