October 13, 2008

empty baby babble

i remember during my pregnancy people took one look at my tummy and asked me whether the baby was going to be a boy. in fact alot of people said judging from the looks of how i was carrying, it was gonna be a boy T_T. so much for old wives' tales, huh? (too bad i didn't bump into Beddy when i was pregnant. i'd loove to know what she'd guess).

i got a baby girl. whee! the good thing about having a girl is you get to 'diversify' her wardrobe instead of sticking to the boring standard boy colors and same ol' design. well, that's what i think =P although if i do get pregnant again, i hope that i get a boy, hehe. even sarah says she has no idea how to shop for a baby boy. i mean, how can u resist pink??? which got me to thinking... i have yet to find black baby outfits in the stores. in my mind i imagine them to be worn by them 'punk' babies. lol.

anyway, take a look at this photo:

dayana's first car seat ride

apparently she doesn't enjoy being saddled in a car seat =P she's one month old in this pic! =*> my my, how fast time flies.

people take one look at this pic which i'm using as my display image on YM... and then congratulate me for my baby boy. jergh! even my ex-colleague who clearly knew i got a baby girl messaged me, 'so cute la your baby boy'. *strangle* T_T

i don't care what anyone says. my baby is the cutest! (although, every mom will say that of her own child kan? hahaha)

No comments: