because of this, today marks our last working day at Bangsar South office. personally i'd have chosen to continue working at this office since everything was easily accessible here, plus Operations are still based in BS (until Cyber's IT infrastucture is ready) but 16th was the last day our parking pass was valid for, so nak tak nak we had to pack up and go.
i will miss you Ah Hock (milo panas cawan besar), myNews downstairs, SanFran's coffee offers (even though i don't drink coffee haha), Ayam Penyet, Tomyam, Nasi Kukus (also known as kedai kaki ayam Rina) at Bumbung Biru, the Curry Laksa at Nyonya (they don't have any outlets nearer to me, chis) and fragrant Flower Tea at Amber, to name a few things on the top of my head that i know i would miss.
(as i'm writing this, i am hungry, can you tell?)
at the new office, you have to literally go out to find decent food if you don't want to order food delivery service. and the new office is adopting an open seating work situation, where you no longer have a permanent desk to dump all your things - tissue box, mirror, stationeries, personal supplies, etc. save for a small cubicle to chuck your stuff. where am i going to keep my extra monitor like this? nanti orang curikkkkkk :O since CMCO happened and everyone is forced to stay home and i have yet to step foot into the new office, my office stuff are strewn all over the house. hahahahaha.
in light of everything happening, we took the opportunity to celebrate our last few weeks in BS - eat, shop, and camwhoring. not to forget plant-poaching *ahem*, but let's not elaborate on that, shall we? =P
|no more shopping outings to mv with this crazy bunch|
|no more Ted Boy for tea time, across the office|
|no more reason to drive out to BS after this|
|no more lunch sessions with my ice cream buddy|
i'm going to miss:
- my occasional ice cream sessions with Dilot
- hanging out with my other non-colleague friends who i occasionally lepak with
- getting lost in the stairwells in the basement looking for my car because parking is always full and i keep forgetting where i park my car
- ad hoc shopping for overpriced groceries at Aeon so that i don't have to stop by Tesco on my way home from work
- hopping into a Grab and heading to mv to have lunch w Mashi
- monthly banana leaf sessions with my cousin
- my favourite threading store after having banana leaf =D
- makan megi and onion-ing with my gila friends after work
- cheap food at Bumbung Biru!
but then again CMCO has gotten everyone stuck at home, so no difference la... for now.