June 8, 2011

one birthday too many

i know three people who are celebrating their birthday today.

1. my sister @ bukan kalish, angah lah!

2. bestie Sarah Harun

3. fellow babywearer Syahidah

wishing the three of you many happy returns! =) it's raining in KL today, so i suppose you can dub this as hujan rahmat. LOL.

....
....
....
....

can u believe i am out of ideas on what to blog about? i feel kinda upbeat today. probably because i wore my hair down today after a long time pulling it up in a messy knot all this while. i'm glad i didn't rebond my hair (the last i did rebonding was in 2009) and i'm out of ideas on what style i should do this time round. definitely not short, nonono. my hair needs weight. my hair is at that length where i see myself in the mirror and think, 'oh no, puppy dog ears!' T_T.

i just uploaded photos from my memory card, wanna see? random of course.

Dayana's new form of smile... creepy

Dinara fascinated by her reflection

Dinara propped into a sitting position

Santa Di Nara

and here's the two of them together:





i guess this is what you call being almost 'Wordless Wednesday'. haha.

hmmm... i baru perasan the eldest will always be on the left side of the photo... coincidence? haha. my kids are growing up so fast!

1 comment:

Ummi to Hamzah said...

i love looking at the photos of ur 2 girls.indeed they are growing up fast :) how time flies,last we met dinara was just still a tiny baby who curled up comfortably in ur sling throughout our lunch together :)
btw,i havent had time blogging at all dear.running out of ideas to write ;)