February 11, 2009

out of ideas

been busy the past week - worrying about work, juggling being a domestic mommy (and failing at it), trying to find some me-time in between... so i don't really have much to blog about at this point of time. at least, until i deliver my CR, my mind won't be at peace. such wrong timing to have the due date to be at the end of this week, which is the last week Significant Other resides as a Grape Planter before he moves on to greener pasture.

i managed to get all of Dayana's photos into one location for easy access later. so here's a nice little photo of my little rascal we took last weekend. she looks all grown up there, doesn't she? alot of people say that she doesn't look like me. can you believe that i actually look more or less like her now when i was younger? now i only need to go to my parents' place and dig up a picture of yours truly from the wonder years =D (izzar, dengki la u. hahahahhaha =P).

No comments: