December 9, 2008

Wally the C-sect baby

today i brought Dayana to the Dr. in Subang Jaya for her second month jab. i brought her to my panel clinic so that i wouldn't have to pay for the cost. i went alone this time. Dayana was in tears after the jab on her left butt. waaaa... my poor baby! now i had to handle from a sleepy baby to a howling one all by myself. hebat tak =P. i was so hebat the Dr. and nurses pitied me for coming alone, that they made me wait in the Dr.'s office for the receipt and helped me carry my bag and accompanied me to my car until i almost forgot to pay. hahahaha. kelakar betul. luckily the nurses were nice. they looked a bit blur at handling a baby though. the Dr. was also nice. at least he looked seasoned. some Dr.s have this kind of look that makes you think twice about allowing them to give your child their jabs. to me lah. especially if their specialty is not paediatrics. lol.

since i was in Subang Jaya i decided to drop by Aien's place for a visit. and i finally gave her the present i had bought for her baby aeons ago. hahah. this was my first time seeing her son. her son was 29 days younger than my daughter but my God, he looks so much older than my daughter! Aien's baby looks as if he was four months old. i think my daughter is just small for her age. hehe. anyway, i dub him as Wally. i hope his Mommy doesn't mind =). he reminds me so much of his father. he face looks so friendly it's like he's always smiling at you. wish i had tried to carry him though. the only baby i've ever carried is my own daughter, that's how scared i was of handling babies before =P. i was amazed at how Aien could just bounce him on her knee and he could fall asleep just like that. i tried that with my daughter. no take.

here's wally!

No comments: