September 9, 2008

my Merdeka Baby


my Angel, Dayana Nur Sabrina.
date August 31st, time 0422 hours. weight 2.4 kg. length 47cm.
her name carries the meaning 'kegagahan dan cahaya kesabaran'.

i decided to cancel my planned c-sec and wait it out until her EDD of 13 September.
but i guess she had plans of her own and wanted to make her own mark in this world.
... a Merdeka baby.
and Daddy got what he wanted =)

p/s. Mommy and Daddy calls her Dayana and we would appreciate it if everyone else does as well as to not cause confusion to her later on...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lilly she was so beautiful! I was trying so hard to control my tears that time hahaha. I was getting all emotional that day when I saw you at the hospital hari tu, tau tak? Wish I could have seen you two before I left, tapi tak sempat :( Hope you two are well. Your angel tak sabar nak merdeka lah hari tu :P