July 9, 2008

i can has backpain

yep... i'm starting to ache all over now. i think i've gained summore pounds since the last time i visited the Gynae. so i'm feeling the 'pull' of gravity now each time i trek up the stairs *huff puff wheeze*. bringing a pillow to office also seems useless, cause i'm still getting back and rib pains. i can't sit still now. i'm starting to blame this seat i'm sitting in. i'm in my 31st week now =D how fast time flies... (and i'm sooo not yet ready to become a mom).

i bought my pillow at Ikea that was a bit on the pricey side (which made me regret buying it. but then again i'd feel weird bringing a gigantic size pillow to office. people might think i come to work to sleep! haha). after paying my bills at Uptown yesterday i drove to Ikea for a solo dinner (Significant Other had a Dinner thingo so it was just me and Baby). so i got to eat my Daim cake, along with Swedish meatballs =) yummylicious! and brought home with me a desktop mirror, the abovementioned pillow and two curry puffs, lol.

last week, out of the blue, Significant Other bought me a new watch. it's a 2004 model, but i love it all the same =*> thanks hunny~ at the moment i can't fit into my GMS Casio which i bought during my Bangkok trip last year, unless i adjust the metal straps (which i'm lazy to do so). the last time Significant Other bought me a watch was as a present on my 23rd birthday, a pink Guess watch that i've always been eyeing but never had the chance to get it for myself. unfortunately evil theives broke into my aunt's place where i was staying at the time and the watch was one of the casualties, sob.

my new Swatch =)

i like my work now. probably because i'm now in a new project, so i guess you could say it's like starting on a clean slate =D however i'm still supporting my previous client, so i'm not yet totally out of the woods yet. at least my mood is improving. and no more credit card spending either. although recently i just paid for my car insurance and that practically sets it in stone that i'm broke for the month of July, haha (owh crap. which reminds me - did i set aside a small amount for my road tax? cheese!).

one thing though... where has my June payslip disappeared to???? i've already turned the drawers in my office upside down looking for it (and chucking old junk into the dustbin, clearing out unwanted rubbish along the way, hohoho). sigh. i hate it when i misplace things. i just hope that darn piece of paper will turn up somewhere sooner or later.

ETA: found the payslip amongst a bunch of papers whilst cleaning out my office desk in January 2010 lolz.

No comments: